4993 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Get entitlement order number

owahid
Frequent Advisor

Get entitlement order number

Hi,

I want to download the RMC for hyper-v from software center of hpe but the site rquest hpe passport account , I updated my account , but then asked for entitlement order number to activate my account , I have many HPE products still in warrantly.

My questions is:

how to get this thing called "entitlement order number" for my products from HPE ?,

What is benefits of this thing?

should I keep a record for each device entitlement order number?

Last Question : Is it possible to use recovery manager console as a snapshot manager for my environment which contain four storage systems all are 3par8200 , All hypervisors is hyper-v 2012 R2 and 2016  ??

Thank

2 REPLIES 2
Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

Re: Get entitlement order number

It's been a while since I looked at RMC. That being said, 99% of the time, the entitlement order number is the HPE order number. Would look something like 2nZnnnnnnnnn.

As long as a 3PAR has the licenses, "Recovery Manager Central" and "Recovery Manager for Microsoft Hyper-V", it can use RMC. Works best with a StoreOnce system to backup and consolidate the snapshots into synthetic image backups.
See www.hpe.com\storage\rmc for more.

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

the-relentless

Re: Get entitlement order number

what if you ordered from  a third party and don't have a order #?