108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Infosight for 3Par

SOLVED
Go to solution
Todd Bowden
Valued Contributor

If I do click the Infosight Portal support, isnt it going to be you to respond anyways ;-)

Nazar2
Visitor

same issue here. I did configure RDA and running for a few weeks now. no luck getting the vCenter menus.

I rebooted the SP a few times I still dont see the vcenter credentials option.

WileyThrasher
HPE Pro

If you're running SP 5.0.3, and RDA was configured, the menu option would be exposed per the quickstart guide:

Wiley Thrasher
HPE InfoSight Champion
HPE Storage 3PAR PEAK Team
Ojai, California

The HP Way
A great corporate culture is a fabric of rules, experiences, myths and legends, relationships, and rituals as complex as any real family - and just as difficult to explain to any outsider. - Bill & Dave
WileyThrasher
HPE Pro

https://community.hpe.com/t5/HPE-Storage-Tech-Insiders/3PAR-and-InfoSight-QuickStart-guide/ba-p/7001116#.W3IUFOhKiUk

Wiley Thrasher
HPE InfoSight Champion
Ojai, California

The HP Way
A great corporate culture is a fabric of rules, experiences, myths and legends, relationships, and rituals as complex as any real family - and just as difficult to explain to any outsider. - Bill & Dave
WileyThrasher
HPE Pro

And a reminder as always, for any and all inquiries for HPE InfoSight, please use the HPE InfoSight Portal Support links and provide the SN, a screenshot or two (in this case, of the SSSC "Edit System" page where the integration menu is shown). Using the links in the portal goes sstraight to the top of the support chain and we get valuable diagnostics to help triage issues when you click our links. :-) 

If you have a SN to share, I could confirm that RDA is happening for this system based on the callhome.

Wiley Thrasher
HPE InfoSight Champion
Ojai, California

The HP Way