7409 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Service Processor5.0 Port 443

axelle94
Occasional Visitor

Service Processor5.0 Port 443

Hello,

should we configure outbound and inbound port 443 with the service processor 5.0 ?

I don't find it in the documentation.

3 REPLIES 3
Preethi_C
HPE Pro

Hi,

You need to set the port 8443 to access Service Processor.

For more information, refer to the user guide:

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-a00006416de_de 

Regards,

Preethi.

I work for HPE!
If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

Accept or Kudo

Emmanuel_S1
HPE Pro

Here are some information on the port requirements.

--------------------------------

Requirements for Setting Firewalls and Ports:

Meeting firewall and port requirements are necessary when configuring inbound and outbound connections on HP 3PAR arrays. An inbound connection enables remote access to SP and StoreServ for authorized HP 3PAR support personnel. An outbound connection enables diagnostic data transfer such as alerts, StoreServ, SP log files, and configuration files for remote diagnosis. Secure Network Mode is a mode used for communication between the SP and HP 3PAR Connection portal for diagnostic data transfer (outbound) and Remote Access (inbound).

NOTE: Connectivity to only one of the Global Access Servers is required for remote support.
Network Requirement
Secure Network Mode
3PAR support portal IP address
Your DNS server should allow remote3par.houston.hp.com to be resolved to 15.201.225.95
Outbound connectivity (Secure Service Collector Server)
Port 443 (https) to be opened (outbound) between service processor IP and the following IP address: remote3par.houston.hp.com: 15.201.225.95.
Inbound Connectivity (Global Access Server)
Port 443 (https) to be opened (outbound) between Service Processor IP and the following IP addresses:

15.201.200.205 g4t2481g.houston.hp.com

•  

15.201.200.206 g4t2482g.houston.hp.com

•  

15.240.0.73 g9t1615g.houston.hp.com

•  

15.240.0.74 g9t1616g.houston.hp.com

•  
    NOTE: If the StoreServ Storage system or the SP are placed on different IP networks and an IP firewall exists between them, the following ports must be opened for communication between the StoreServ Storage system and the SP:

Port 22 (SSH)–Used for depositing and executing programmatically driven service scripts and for collecting an archive of diagnostic data (known as an InSplore).

Port 2540 (CLI)–Used for gathering system health information, configuration data, and performance data. • Port 5781 (Event Monitor)–Used for monitoring system events on the StoreServ Storage system.

I am an HPE Employee.

Accept or Kudo

Emmanuel_S1
HPE Pro

Correction : For SP 5.0 release you will need to open up 8443 as stated by in previous post.

I am an HPE Employee.

Accept or Kudo