HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage
1753600 Members
6271 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion

how to create, manage and restore application consistent snapshots of hyper-v with 3par 7400

vazkrdta
Occasional Collector

how to create, manage and restore application consistent snapshots of hyper-v with 3par 7400

Hi,

I wish to create, manage and restore point in time, application consistent snapshots of hyper-v with 3par 7400 and installed 3par recovery manger for hyper-v 2.3.0. However, it takes forever on scanning the host machines and not much help from support. Is there any option to expedite the process or another compatible product to achieve the above please? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
CalvinZito
HPE Blogger

Re: how to create, manage and restore application consistent snapshots of hyper-v with 3par 7400

Asked my 3PAR experts and this definitely needs to be a call to HPE Support.  Someone on the 3PAR support team said they have seen a similar case and to help they need the informatoin that support uses: 

• Configuration details (their setup and environment)
  • HPS reports
  • HPE 3PAR VSS Provider log
  • RMH Logs

This really isn't something I think the hpe.com forums can help with - contact HPE Support!

vazkrdta
Occasional Collector

Re: how to create, manage and restore application consistent snapshots of hyper-v with 3par 7400

Thanks, support toyed with the usual suspects and promised to escalate to engineering but no update!