Advancing Life & Work
SarahA

Technology moves fast. Our new Learning Plans will keep you ahead.

Customers want to work most with IT professionals who have up-to-date knowledge and skills. Using the My Learning Plans you can quickly acquire invaluable IT skills—knowledge you can put to use immediately. We offer training in the fastest growing fields, such as Networking, Servers, Hybrid Infrastructure and Cloud, Storage, and more.

What’s a Learning Plan?

Learning Plans are customized learning activities that are mapped to your selected job role, level of expertise, and product/solution area of interest. To get started, head over to the My Learning Portal, and the My Learning Plans area. From here, you can create a personalized learning plan based on your interests and career objectives, or you can design a plan around a particular HPE product or technology area. As you acquire more knowledge and progressively increase your skill level, your learning plan will help ensure that you take the most efficient path toward your goal.My Learning PortalMy Learning Portal

What’s changed?

We’ve made changes to the Learning Plans in both how you search for Learning Plans and the content. These changes are designed to integrate new HPE technologies and make Learning Plans easier to use.

First, we’ve added two new Learning Plan tabs.

Tab 1: Sales and Technical Skills Training Learning Plans are in-depth learning resources based on core HPE products. These plans are ideal building blocks to understand key HPE technologies. Learning Plans for Technical certifications are also included.

Tab 2: Continuous Learning Plans are resources designed to keep learners up-to-date on technology trends and product updates.My Learning PlansMy Learning Plans

Secondly, we’ve condensed the technology categories and added a new sub-technology category to help you quickly find what you are looking for. New training is also available for our latest acquisitions and technology, like SimpliVity and Gen10 Servers.

Get to know HPE

Are you or someone on your team, looking for an easy way to ramp up on HPE products and solutions? We’ve made it easy with our Introduction to HPE Learning Plan. Find it on the ‘Create My Sales and Technical Skills Training Learning Plans’ tab.

• Technology: Introduction to HPE
  • Sub-technology: Not applicable
  • Job Role: Sales
  • Expertise: Entry or Foundational

You’ll find 10 self-paced, web-based modules you can complete. Don’t forget to click on the ‘[+] Add to My Learning Plans’ link to add this to your ‘View My Learning Plans’ tab.View My Learning PlansView My Learning Plans

Get Started

Login to the My Learning Portal today to get started with Learning Plans today.

0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

I’ve been in marketing in high-tech for 20+ years.