All About the Apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Announcing HP Unified Functional Testing version 12.01

neeman

Thanks for the question John

If you have internet connection on the UFT machine then the Chrome extension will be installed automatically from the Chrome store when you open Chrome

You will be asked to enable the extension first time you open Chrome

Currently the Chrome extension is not public that’s why you couldn’t find it

In case you don’t have internet connection you can install the extension manually.

All the info could be found in UFT documentation. Search for: “How to Enable the HP Unified Functional Testing Agent Chrome Extension”

Yossi

About the Author

neeman

Comments
Ankur J

Amir, could you please confirm if the trial for UFT is for 60 days now?

Amir's reply: The trail period of UFT is 30 days

John McConda

Not sure exactly how to get the Chrome plugin. Is it supposed to be available now in the Chrome Web Store? I was unable to find it by searching.  Is it bundled already with UFT 12.01?

neeman

Thanks for the question John

If you have internet connection on the UFT machine then the Chrome extension will be installed automatically from the Chrome store when you open Chrome

You will be asked to enable the extension first time you open Chrome

Currently the Chrome extension is not public that’s why you couldn’t find it

In case you don’t have internet connection you can install the extension manually.

All the info could be found in UFT documentation. Search for: “How to Enable the HP Unified Functional Testing Agent Chrome Extension”

Yossi

Vijay Shinde STH

good to see the latest browser support

Rama89

Hi Amir,

I'm using UFT 12.01  but its not supporting Mozilla v31.Please suggest 

ZW GOH

I have UFT 11.5x license, if I plan to use 12.01, am I need additional cost to upgrade?

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more