All About the Apps
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get the latest in mobile on the Med

MIke_Jennett ‎11-10-2014 10:45 AM - edited ‎09-09-2015 02:21 PM

It's getting to be that time of year again for HP Discover Europe and we are heading back to the Mobile World Capital of Barcelona again this year! We have some incredible stuff going on in the Mobility space and mobile application development and it's going to be on full display this year. I've gotten an inside look at some of things we'll be showcasing and I've got to say, I'm impressed. These advancements range from our new Michael Bastian Chornowig SmartWatch, to our latest software offerings like HP Mobile Center.

If you've already made your plans to join us at HP Discover in Barcelona, please be sure to come find me. I'll be hosting a number of sessions this year and I'll also be spending some time in our Guru bar which is a great place to come and chat about everything mobile. 

For those not yet attending, I highly recommend you make the trip. It's a great time of year to be in Barcelona and HP Discover is a fantastic event!

I've listed my sessions below and if you are registered, you can sign up and put these on your schedule. If you haven't registered yet, you can register here so you won't miss any of the action.

DT5891 - I want an app, and I want it now (and it has to work)
Mobile Application Lifecycle--The pressure to rapidly deliver mobile apps is only increasing, as more and more businesses innovate with mobile solutions to better connect with customers and empower employees. This technological trend is creating competitive disruption that will separate winners from losers, based on their speed of innovation and quality of delivery. Are you prepared to rapidly iterate and deliver rock-solid apps? Attend this session to ensure your position on the list of winners.

B5396 - A value journey to the mobile “enterprise of things”
Mobile Application Lifecycle--The mobile disruption is evolving faster than any disruption before it. The business disruption driven by mobility—coupled with the speed at which it is happening—demands a new approach to application lifecycle management. 

B5612 - Mobile strategy today – It's not just about mobile apps anymore!
HP IT: Best practices and lessons learned. A solid mobility strategy can also serve as a business enabler – and we're not just talking mobile apps. Join the HP IT team as we examine today's mobility challenges, demonstrate what a successful end-to-end mobile strategy looks like, and explore what all of this means for your business.

B5906 - Scaling a secure and controlled BYOD solution – the HP IT way
Are you considering implementing a BYOD solution or even to evolve your current environment to the next stages? BYOD does not mean losing control or skimping on security. Join us for a presentation on HP's journey toward the New Style of IT, enabling workforce mobility and increased productivity while maintaining uncompromised security.

And be sure to check out the Mobility track keynote as it should be an interesting look across HP's Mobility stack.

TK5887 - Mobilizing the enterprise, delivering the business outcomes
Mobile Application Lifecycle--Mobility has the potential to completely reinvent how we live and work. Its effect on our personal lives is irreversible, and there is still so much potential to exploit. But it is within the enterprise that the truly game-changing effects are still unrealized. Join Senior HP executives to understand how Mobility is the cornerstone of the New Style of IT and how you can exploit it to deliver outstanding business outcomes

Hope to see you all there!

0 Kudos
About the Author

MIke_Jennett

Mike Jennett is a highly respected tech industry award winner with an extensive background in technology focusing on emerging trends. He is currently the Senior Program Manager for Hewlett-Packard’s enterprise IT mobility deployment and has held various roles within HP over the past 12 years, including cutting-edge deployments in streaming video and virtualization. Prior to joining HP, he served as Chief Operating Officer for Spotlight Studios, an award winning branding and technology company that served both Fortune 100 companies and numerous start-ups. He is also the author of two books on Microsoft technologies published by Osborne/McGraw-Hill press and he has been featured in numerous articles and interviews. Note that the views expressed on this blog are his own and do not necessarily represent the views of Hewlett-Packard. Follow him on Twitter at: @mjennett

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Apr 18, 2017
Houston, TX
HPE Tech Days - 2017
Follow a group of tech bloggers for a new HPE Tech Day, a full day of sessions about how to create a hybrid IT, from hyperconverged to Composable Infr...
Read more
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event