All About the Apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My journey to HP World—Saudi Arabia

Yonca
Congrats Dr. Kilical. Saudi Arabla really needs that improvement. I am sure with the help of HP education of the woman will change in the near future .
0 Kudos
About the Author

Yonca

Comments
Yasemin K
It sounds like such a fascinating trip. I am sure that you and HP will really make differences in the education and lives of women in Saudi Arabia! Keep up the good work! Very impressive!

BKinDC

What a unique experience! The global economy allows for outstanding business opportunities, but cultural sensitivity and understanding the individual needs of different countries and cultures will be key challenges. 

Khaled Alsaleh

Dear Ferhan,

HP World in a 30M-population (Saudi Arabia) got attended by more people than a similar event in a 1.3B-population (China)! It was phenomenal, and you were one of the reasons.

Your post has summarized most of the important points, but I would like to add one more point. A couple of weeks later, Ferhan Kilical has traveled back again from the US to Saudi Arabia (14 hours flight) for a key follow-up meeting with PNU (Princess Nora University).

Thanks for your post, support and all efforts.

Regards,

Khaled Alsaleh

Country Manager, HP SW Saudi Arabia

Mohamed Arafa

Ferhan , it was great having you here and we really appreciate your efforts supporting the team here , we hope to see you here more often .

Yonca
Congrats Dr. Kilical. Saudi Arabla really needs that improvement. I am sure with the help of HP education of the woman will change in the near future .
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more