Alliances
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citrix Summit 2015 is here!

ken-adams

By Travis Kuter

Have you noticed that the way we work is going through a profound transformation? Buzz words like BYOD, Mobility, Mobile Workspace, and Client Virtualization are in our everyday vernacular. At the end of the day, it’s all about an on-the-go personal and professional life. And those two lines are constantly blurring.

To remain competitive, companies like yours and mine must embrace the needs of today’s mobile professional. Just today I was attending a companywide all-hands call that started from my desktop, carried over to my smartphone and ended on my tablet. We must embrace rich and diverse apps and anywhere any device data access. And we must embrace these trends with no slowdown in performance.

I am thrilled that HP and Citrix are working together to deliver solutions that are specifically designed for the new and evolving ways people devour applications. Frankly, HP has an unfair advantage when it comes to end-to-end mobility with built in TS Consulting, Storage, Networking, and ConvergedSystems.

If you would like to learn how you can “Capture Your Share of the Mobility Market” be sure to check out session Veronese 2501A, SUM138 and stop by booth #200.

Session Date / Time: January 14, 10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.

Session Description: Jordan Whitmarsh, Worldwide Mobility Strategist, discusses how HP innovation is driving new mobility experiences into the market and how you can be a part of it. The partnership between HP and Citrix is not just great for us, it is great for you and for our joint customers. By combining the best mobile workspace technologies from Citrix and industry leading server, storage, networking and services innovation from HP, mobility is not just delivered—it’s transformed. Solutions such as HP Moonshot, Converged Systems and HPN BYOD 2.0 are all built for and with Citrix to deliver the very best user experiences.

In this session, you will learn:

• How you can improve margin
  • How to increase partner compensation
  • Basic startup services to help expand your infrastructure and services foot to win big with HP and Citrix

You’ll also want to check out our joint solutions with Intel in booth #203, as well as learn how to “Grow XenDesktop and XenApp sales through IT Modernization” - SUM141 Wednesday from 2:30 – 3:15 pm.

Learn more

Additional Resources

Social Media

0 Kudos
About the Author

ken-adams

I thoroughly enjoy writing about HP and the synergies with our Alliance Partners.