Alliances
1752719 Members
5864 Online
108789 Solutions
New Article
EIC_Alliances

Citrix Synergy 2017? For me? How exciting!

By Steven Fleischman

For me, the first day of any event is like opening a nicely wrapped present. That’s definitely true for Citrix Synergy. I know there’s something great inside that I can’t wait to see and experience. So for this year’s event, I have torn off the wrapping paper (hmmm, nice Star Wars design), opened the package and started rummaging through all the contents. I was right. It’s all great - especially what Hewlett Packard Enterprise is presenting. Let me tell you what I found.

synergy-press-kit-thumb-480x270.jpg

Wow. My own Booth: #206
The first thing I came across was the HPE booth. This is where the action is. You’ll find experts from both companies who will be happy to talk with you about the workspace of the future … and how you can make it yours today. A new era of digital reinvention has started. Citrix, HPE and Intel have everything to make sure you are part of the reinvention, right from the start. While at the Booth, don’t forget to enter the raffle to win an HP Elite 3X mobile and other great prizes

A Hall of Fame linebacker? Just what I’ve always wanted!
Yep. Hall of Fame football great Lawrence Taylor will be at HPE and Intel® Customer Appreciation reception that will be held on Wednesday, May 24, 2017; 7:00pm - 9:00pm; Blue Martini, 9101 International Drive, Suite 1182. RSVP . Don’t miss this opportunity to make connections, gather insights, and explore new partnership opportunities, all while enjoying drinks and good conversation.

A complete collection of theater presentations and demos? Aw, you shouldn’t have.
Well, actually, we should, because our goal at the event is to show your ways to make the Workplace Revolution yours. These sessions do exactly that:

• The HPE Intelligent Edge Workplace - Discover the industry’s first Intelligent Edge Workspace, jointly developed by HPE, Citrix and Atlantis. Theater and Demo
• Accelerating Next Generating Users in FSI – See how HPE Secure Virtual Workspace’s built-in collaboration with Intel® and Citrix strips the cost and complexity of delivering secure remote applications and desktop without compromising the end-user experience for next generation. Theater
• Transform Your Digital Workplace with HPE Pointnext and Citrix - Find out how HPE Pointnext’s broad portfolio of workplace transformation services can transform your workplace environment. Theater and Demo
• Improve Your Patient Care and Outcomes with Secure Virtual Workspace for Healthcare – Features HPE’s Secure Virtual Workspace for Healthcare solution, powered by HPE Moonshot on Citrix® XenDesktop®. Theater
• Operate at Market Speed and Increase Employee Productivity with Secure Virtual Workspace for Financial Services – Focuses on a solution that provides a simplified yet rapid workload deployment that is highly available, scalable and predictable. Theater and Demo
• Hyperconvergence and VDI: The Perfect Match – Shows how Hyperconverged solutions offer an alternative to the traditional IT infrastructure approach, providing agile building blocks and a shared pool of resources for greater efficiency and resiliency. Theater
• HPE SimpliVity 380: Simply Put, We’re Hyped - Combined with Citrix XenDesktop, HPE SimpliVity offers a high-definition, on-demand user experience, ease of access, manageability, and support on any device. Demo.

More for tomorrow
Day 1 of Synergy will feature great keynotes and more. I’ll fill you in on those tomorrow and discuss two special HPE sessions scheduled for Day 2 and Day 3. For now, that‘s it. I’m done. Need to rest. I’ll catch up with you right here again tomorrow.

In case you want the event info
Citrix Synergy 2017 is being held from May 23 – 25 in Orlando, FL. Complete information about the event is available here.

If you are unable to attend, you can find out more about the impressive portfolio of HPE – Citrix solutions on the HPE – Citrix Alliance web site.

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances

HPE Alliance Partners