Alliances
1745857 Members
4291 Online
108723 Solutions
New Article
EIC_Alliances

Citrix Synergy 2017 – the gift that keeps on giving

By Steven Fleischman

Well, Day 1 at Synergy was just great. And here’s the proof.

I had a wonderful time meeting and talking with customers at the Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Intel booth #206. Our goal is to spend as much time with each person as needed to make sure they understand the benefits of digital reinvention, as well as the path or paths they can follow to make those benefits theirs. We are not at the event to sell – although I wouldn’t refuse a check for a powerful HPE – Citrix solution from anyone, if (by chance) they decided to offer it. So we do not pounce, prod, or push. We talk. More important, we listen. If you’re at Citrix Synergy 2017, stop by our booth and let’s talk. I’m pretty sure you’ll find it worth your while.

synergy-press-kit-thumb-480x270.jpg

The gift of high-value info
I did take some time to get away from the booth to attend this morning’s today’s Keynote addresses … and I’m glad I did. Talk about valuable information!

Citrix president and CEO Kirill Tatarinov shared the strategy and innovation that are powering the workspace of the future and enabling organizations to leverage digital for business value. He also addressed the Citrix focus on productivity and security, which enables IT to provide a simple, contextual experience for users while maintaining uncompromising control—and deliver it all as a service from the cloud.

An HPE colleague also gave very good reviews to the afternoon Technology Keynote, presented by PJ Hough, Citrix senior vice president of product. The session offered a technical deep dive into Citrix innovation. It clearly demonstrated the breathtaking speed of Citrix innovation with rapid-fire demos of new solutions, new features and new capabilities that make a powerful case for an integrated, end-to-end technology portfolio.

A Day 2 gem
Today – Day 2 of Synergy - is THE day for the HPE and Intel® Customer Appreciation reception and your opportunity to meet Hall of Fame football Great Lawrence Taylor. Come early enough and you might just score an autographed picture. The reception will be held from that will be held from 7:00pm - 9:00 p.m. today – Wednesday - May 24, 2017 at the Blue Martini, 9101 International Drive, Suite 1182. RSVP .

The gift of knowledge
A reminder to take advantage of the HPE Theater Presentations and Show Floor Demos to see for yourself what HPE – Citrix solutions can deliver for environments like yours. From discussions about the newest IT developments like IoT to presentations covering solutions for specific verticals, these sessions are designed to provide information you can use to shape the future for your enterprise.

A peek at Day 3
A quick ending note to ask you to reserve time in your Day 3 agenda for two highly-informative HPE events:
• HPE breakout session - Workspace Revolution through Convergence and The Intelligent Edge - Thursday, May 25; 11:30am – 12:15pm; Room 113E
Financial Service Industry Forum and Networking reception - Thursday, May 25; 3:30pm – 5:30pm; OCCC, West Concourse, Level II, Tangerine Ballroom F1

I’ll provide more info in tomorrow’s blog. For now, please make room in your schedule to attend one or both. Well worth it.

Where am I?
At Citrix Synergy 2017, of course. It’s being held from May 23 – 25 in Orlando, FL. Complete information about the event is available here.

If you are unable to attend, you can find out more about the impressive portfolio of HPE – Citrix solutions on the HPE – Citrix Alliance web site

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances

HPE Alliance Partners