Alliances
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FACT: No one vendor can go it alone anymore - While at Discover, explore the HP & Wipro difference.

ken-adams

By Russ Parker

We all know the HOT topics enterprises are trying to capitalize on - Cloud, Big Data, Security, and Mobility to name a few. The good news is all of these will be front and center at HP Discover 2015 Las Vegas. The bad news is that the world keeps changing at unprecedented speed, and IT is right in the middle of it all.

I have watched business requirements grow exponentially over the years. It used to be acceptable for a new services to be built and delivered in a year (several months at best) and IT buying cycles to span years. Today, new revenue generating products and services need to be delivered in weeks in order to compete, even thrive, in this new era. What you might not think about is that no one vendor can make this happen anymore. It requires partnerships that can walk in your shoes and deliver real solutions with tangible outcomes, FAST.

Look no further.

• The HP and Wipro Partnership is arguably best positioned to deliver this value.
  • Before the HP / Wipro team deploys anything, they work with you to effectively create the best plan that will help you bridge from the old ways to new world.
  • Make it a priority to come hear from Wipro experts - you won’t be disappointed. After all, there is a reason Wirpo won both the 2015 EMEA Software Reseller and Alliance Partner of the year awards.

To help you as you plan your Discover ‘must-do’ activities, I recommend adding these additions to your agenda (and if you can’t attend, check back often to this site where I will be blogging about all the value this great partnership can deliver):

1) Wipro Discover Theater Presentation (ID: DT4025)

• Title: Enabling New World Transformation - Transition your business to Hybrid Cloud and SDI
  • Place: Discover Theater 4, Discover Zone
  • Day: Thursday, June 4th, 2015
  • Time: 12:30 p.m. - 01:00 p.m.

You will hear from Anuj Bhalla (Vice President, Wipro Technologies) and Amit Puri (General Manager, Wipro Technologies). These two leaders will illustrate Wipro's structured and workload-based approach to Cloud Adoption. They will share its reference architecture and use cases for hybrid cloud and Software Defined Data Center (SDDC). Learn more.

2) Come by the Wipro Booth (#2033) and talk to the experts
In a boundaryless world, a seamlessly connected business is the one that will make faster and more accurate decisions. Together, we are excited to share with you how we do this. It starts with great alignment - top-to-bottom ... both strategically and with our respective technology and expertise. The result is solutions that have been carefully constructed by blending the next-generation Data Center offering from Wipro ... which is called the “Boundary-Less Data Center” ... with the full HP software-defined portfolio. But really, it’s all about the customer value delivered and outcomes. That’s why I like to think about this partnership this way:

“Wipro enables organizations to redefine their business possibilities and HP is the innovation engine for the New Style of Business - that together, deliver better business outcomes to our customers.”

wiproshowroomfloor.jpg

HP Discover is always fast-paced, fun, and informative - but it can be overwhelming. I hope you find the time to check out what Wipro is doing with HP - it’s really quite impressive and aligned to today’s IT requirements.

Cheers and have fun,
Russ

Check out these resources on HP Discover 2015

Social Media

• Join the HP Alliances LinkedIn Group
  • Follow us @HPAllianceOne and @HPAlliances

hpdiscoverbanner.jpg

0 Kudos
About the Author

ken-adams

I thoroughly enjoy writing about HP and the synergies with our Alliance Partners.

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more