Alliances
1748089 Members
5054 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
EIC_Alliances

Get the complete picture on simplifying enterprise applications with SAP S/4HANA

By Carl Dubler

The other day, I shared a couple of photos from a recent trip with friends. The entire process was amazingly simple. I went into my files, selected pictures I had taken with both my phone and digital camera and sent them on their way via email. If I had wanted to share a larger set of photos, I could have used a photo sharing app. Just as simple. Just as effective.

Photo analogy.jpg

I can still remember when the entire process was analog and much more complicated. It including film processing, duplication, snail mail โ€ฆ involving significant cost and time. The photo-sharing analogy is one I often use to describe how SAP S/4HANA delivers a level of simplicity required by customers today. Iโ€™m talking about massive simplifications reflected in a simplified data model, no indexes, no aggregates, and no redundancies.

Iโ€™ll be outlining the many features, capabilities and benefits of SAP S/4HANA during a session titled โ€œSAP S/4HANA Now and in the Futureโ€ at HPE Discover 2016 in Las Vegas on Wednesday, June 8. The session will be held from 1:00 p.m. โ€“ 2:00 p.m. in Lido 3004. If you will be at Discover, I invite you to join me for this journey of discovery.

Great information on SAP S/4HANA and what it can do for you
During this session, I will cover the innovations already delivered in SAP S/4HANA, and then explore the solutionโ€™s roadmap for the future. Weโ€™ll discuss how you can find and use the roadmap on your own, as well as the resources available for researching and learning about SAP S/4HANA.

The presentation is divided into three sections:

1. โ€œWhat makes SAP S/4HANA differentโ€ focuses on how and why SAP S/4HANA is the great simplifier for enterprise applications. Iโ€™ll present specific examples of how our newest solutions builds on SAP Business Suite to deliver simplification, ease of use and impressive value
  2. โ€œHow SAP S/4HANA is Organizedโ€ shows how the current enterprise management capabilities have evolved and what is planned for the future. I will then take you through the evolution of SAP S/4HANA in the Supply Chain area from current to the enhancements planned for 2016 and beyond.
  3. โ€œStrategic Choices for Deploymentโ€ discusses areas such as:
  • Examples of SAP S/4HANA Strategy and Tactics
  • Strategic Choices for SAP S/4HANA Deployment
  • Landscape Transformation: Central Finance Scenario, which shows you how to
    benefit from SAP S/4HANA without a large project
  • Using the Cloud to Accelerate Adoption
  • What you should plan for

I will also give you my top twenty technical links that provide outstanding information on SAP S/4HANA.

A great session that will have you saying โ€œcheeseโ€
If you have been looking for a way to get focused information on an enterprise application that can simplify how you run your business, smile. Itโ€™s all right here in the great HPE Discover session.

See you there.

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances

HPE Alliance Partners