Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Alliances
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give the gift of “always- on” this holiday season

EIC_Alliances

by Annmarie Logue

So, I have a confession to make. As much of the world prepares to celebrate holidays in December, I am one of those last-minute shoppers. Each year, I vow to start early!...or at least, hmmm, earlier??  Yet, inevitably in the final days before the family gathers to celebrate, I can be found reviewing my gift buying list (full disclosure:  for the first time) and trying to figure out how to get it all done.

That’s why I’m so immensely grateful that today we can shop at any time, using any device, from nearly every corner of the world.  As valued, the experience is generally fast and pleasant, with item availability and expected delivery date immediately known.  

As much as consumers want—and need—a great shopping experience, business executives also crave agile, robust and immediate answers to their needs. You can bet your Sales VP is anxious to understand how your product and service sales are faring—again, at any time, using any device and with reliable performance.

IT has the linchpin role in creating outstanding user experiences and an “always-on” business environment. All enterprises critically depend on technology to ensure performance, availability, reliability, usability and support for all touch points—customer, executive, employee, supplier, partner.

There are five steps IT organizations must take to succeed in creating an always-on, agile business environment:  know, define, create, implement and sustain. Join HP and its partner, PwC, at HP Discover 2014 Barcelona, December 2-4 as the team details the actions necessary to succeed at each of these five steps. Plan to attend session B5B5883 - One corporation’s 5-step journey to always-on, digital services on December 2, in room A04, Hall 8 at 12:30 p.m. local time.  

If you miss this year’s great line-up at HP Discover 2014 Barcelona, continue to visit this site. The role of IT in improving the user experience will continue to be something we’re all talking about; its criticality to business success is only increasing.

For now, I need to go start my holiday shopping for this year.  I’m getting an early start!  …What?  You want to join the conversation by posting a comment below?  Great!   I can’t wait to hear from you!  I’ll start my shopping tomorrow…tomorrow…tomorrow…

Complete information about HP Discover Barcelona 2014 is available on the event site.

Additional Resources
•   HP & Alliance Partner Solutions
•    Alliance sessions at Discover
•    HP Information Optimization Solutions

Social Media
•    Join the HP Alliances LinkedIn Group
•    Follow us on Twitter @HPAllianceOne

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances