Alliances
1752301 Members
5035 Online
108786 Solutions
New Article
EIC_Alliances

Great questions, perfect answers: HPE Pointnext at SAP TechEd

By Ed Faichtyger

You’ve got the SAP tools you need to power your business. You’ve got an outstanding platform to run it – HPE, of course. Now what?

Great question … and the answer all depends on how you put the pieces together. Get the process right and you get the exact results you want, maybe more. Get it wrong and it means big trouble for you and your enterprise.

F3_700x100_TE17LV_HPE_cityscape.jpg

That’s why so many enterprises turn to HPE Pointnext to get the implementation done right, right from the start. I invite you to see why HPE Pointnext is so popular with companies like yours that rely on SAP HANA by stopping by to see me at the HPE Booth #300 at SAP TechEd. The HPE Pointnext team and I would like nothing more than to show you how we can make your life – at least the SAP part of it – easier and more rewarding.

A question of focus        

We’re ready to answer all questions, no matter how tightly focused.  Of course, we can talk about your move to HANA 2.0 and discuss areas like:

• SAP HANA Deployment Models
  • System Replication for SAP HANA
  • Automated High Availability for SAP HANA
  • SAP HANA Virtualization
  • Partition Strategies for SAP HANA
  • Migrating to SAP HANA
  • SAP HANA Network Best Practices
  • Upgrade Strategy for SAP HANA
  • Multi-Temperature Data Management

We also have the answers to facilitate your S/4 implementation with our S4in4 Advisory Workshop. 

In any and all cases, we’ll take you through a step-by-step approach that includes media download, system validation, installation and more.  

No question that HPE Pointnext is an outstanding choice

There is dedicated SAP expertise within HPE Pointnext in key areas such as data and analytics, mobility, core, intelligent edge, and more. That means we have everything you need to select, implement, and operate a SAP HANA solution that will deliver the best results for your business.  

And thanks to 28 years of a very close partnership, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and SAP continue to create amazing solutions that rely on powerful technologies from both companies. But our partnership also includes another key element that helps you select and implement the solution that’s right for you … and keeps it operating and evolving to respond to your requirements.

A question of broadening the scope

Speaking of solutions that are right for you, HPE Pointnext experts and I can also address broader areas that impact your success. We understand that your enterprise is unique and that simply adding new technologies – no matter how innovative or powerful – may not be the right strategy to build an infrastructure that fully supports your business.  What you need is the Right Mix of technologies, the ones that are best suited to what you do and to take you where you want to go. HPE Pointnext can help you create that type of environment by supporting you in your transformation to Hybrid IT.  We offer:

• Advisory and Transformation Services that design the digital transformation and help build a roadmap tuned to your unique challenges.
  • Professional Services to help ensure flawless and on-time implementation, on-budget execution, and creative configurations that get the most out of your software and hardware investment.
  • Operational Services that offer new ways of delivering IT by managing and optimizing workloads, resources, and capacity, both on-premise and in the cloud.

More questions? No problem.

I am completely aware that I can’t anticipate all of your questions. That’s why I am running a session at SAP TechEd titled: “What’s Next? BYOQ: Bring your own questions!” This in-booth Theater Session will be presented twice at Booth 300:

• Tuesday, September 26 from 12:30 – 13:00
  • Wednesday, September 26 from 10:30 – 11:00

I’m really excited to hear your questions about what lies ahead for you and about how HPE and SAP can respond and help. Join the session and ask away!

More information

For complete information on HPE’s presence at SAP TechEd, check out the HPE SAP TechEd web siteThe HPE – SAP Alliance web site is the place to go for additional information on all the powerful joint solutions we offer.

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances

HPE Alliance Partners