Alliances
1752767 Members
5480 Online
108789 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
EIC_Alliances

HPE at Red Hat Summit 2019: Data, data everywhere!

By Kannan Mani 

This yearโ€™s Red Hat Summit event and sessions get started on Tuesday, May 7. If you are looking to identify the right data platform for your Edge to Hybrid Cloud infrastructure driving real-time data analytics pipelines, let me suggest a way for you to get the event off to a great start.

Please join me for my session: "Data, data everywhere!" on May 7-9 at HPE booth theater.yet another woosh.jpg

The focus of my presentation will be on why HPE Infrastructure is ideally suited for building a solution for customers to deliver an optimized end-to-end data analytics pipeline with the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (RHOCP) I will also provide an example on using SAP Data hub along with HPE Data pipeline architecture.

No matter where you are in your search for the data pipeline platform thatโ€™s right for your IT environment and your business, this session will provide the clarity you need to assist you in making your final platform choice.  HPE is at Booth 637. 

Why HPE infrastructure for your data pipeline?

HPE has platforms that are workload-optimized to serve the various needs across the data pipeline, from inference on the edge to deep learning training in the datacenter.  Purpose-built server, storage and networking hardware that is the foundation for building an infrastructure to provide both rapid deployment and scale, but also to deliver the highest levels of performance, quality and availability.  

Building on these workload-optimized platforms, HPE has partnered with Red Hat to provide an enterprise class solution for both platform and containers-as-a-Service (PaaS or CaaS), using an optimized end-to-end data analytics pipeline with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (OCP). Container technology, and Kubernetes specifically, are quickly becoming the enabling abstraction architecture across the data pipeline in hybrid cloud deployments. pix for Kannan Summit blog.png

Containers allow workloads to be rapidly deployed, scaled up or down, and provide flexibility to move between on-premises, public cloud and the edge.  Combining Red Hat's OCP distribution with platforms like HPE Synergy and HPE 3PAR and Nimble storage, HPE delivers a turn-key solution for a composable architecture to rapidly deploy containers supporting new application frameworks, resulting in faster insights for the business.  A range of service offerings from HPE Pointnext and HPE GreenLake let you decide whether to purchase upfront (CAPEX), or move to a pay-as-you-go consumption model (OPEX). 

SAP Data Hub is just one example of where HPE and Red Hat OCP can provide a platform for you to continue to innovate and build your next generation data pipelines.  As more and more frameworks and software stacks move to support Kubernetes, having an enterprise ready CaaS architecture will allow you to build your edge to cloud data pipelines and connect your data sources to derive the most value out of your data.

Keep the conversation going 

If you find that you have additional questions or want to further discuss your situation and plans after my session, I will be available throughout the event to keep the conversation going with you. I definitely encourage you to drop by at the HPE booth #637!

My expertise is in the area of databases and analytics with specific technologies like Oracle, MS SQL Server, SAS Analytics, Red hat OpenShift Container platform, VMware, HPE Synergy, Superdome Flex, as well as Modern Data and Analytics Architecture & Solutions. I have authored a VMware Press book Virtualizing Oracle Databases on vSphere in both English and Chinese. I am active on both LinkedIn and @kantwit on Twitter. Join me anytime to continue this discussion.

HPE at Red Hat Summit: sessions, demos and more!

HPE will have a very strong presence at Red Hat Summit. We invite you to check out our many Theater sessions on topics such as: 

• Optimizing MS SQL Server on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
  • Enabling insights from all your data, and quickly
  • Quicker and Deeper insights on your data from edge to cloud
  • Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13 on HPE Synergy Composable Infrastructure
  • Make your container platform part of your right mix strategy

Also, find HPE Data and Analytics Solutions for detailed reference architectures on customer use cases.

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances

HPE Alliance Partners