Alliances
1748060 Members
5714 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article
EIC_Alliances

Hadoop + Hortonworks + HPE = ?

by Helen Tang

When I think of Big Data, I think of the 3 “H”s – Hadoop, Hortonworks, and being at HPE – Haven. Hadoop was born out of a need to process an avalanche of Big Data – and it’s great for  distributed storage and processing of large sets of data on commodity hardware, gaining business insights from massive amounts of structured and unstructured data.

Hortonworks is one of the leaders in the Hadoop market, they offer a 100-percent open source software solution to the Hadoop challenge - Hortonworks Data Platform, designed for the enterprise, backed up by technical support, training and certification programs from some of the utmost experts in the field.

For organizations developing new analytic applications, and are interested in leveraging Hadoop running on Hewlett Packard Enterprise hardware, I would definitely recommend session BB6395: Planning for the impact of Big Data in the Datacenter with HPE and Hortonworks. Come to this session to learn some key design considerations for building your modern data architecture, with a little help from Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Hortonworks.  

In addition to this session, you have plenty of reasons to head over to London, let me just list 3:

• Hear from HPE’s leadership and industry visionaries
  • Find answers to your biggest business and IT challenges
  • Expand your network and grow relationships
0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances

HPE Alliance Partners