Alliances
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Setup Dynamic Smart Array controllers for Windows

Xani

Hello everyone!

HP Dynamic Smart array provides more customer choice with higher levels of data protection for embedded controllers, these data protection levels were earlier only available to standup controllers.

With Dynamic Smart Array controllers (B120i and B320i) customers will be able to better use the emerging storage media, i.e. Solid State Disks.

The Dynamic Smart Array controllers share the same easy and consistent UI with standup Smart Array controllers, thus making storage management and deployment easier for IT workers.

The HP Dynamic Smart Array Controllers B320i and B120i are found as the embedded controllers in many HP ProLiant Gen8 server models from the blade, rack and tower offerings.

Matt will show you the step by step process using the Array Configuration Utility (ACU) tool:

Setting up the Dynamic Smart Array controllers for Windows is simple using HP’s ACU GUI.

HP’s Smart Array offerings for HP ProLiant Gen8 servers make storage management and deployment easy for IT workers.

Please visit these websites to learn more:

www.hp.com/go/DynamicSA

www.hp.com/go/ACU

ACU Documentation - Configuring Arrays on Hp Smart Array Controllers Reference Guide

Also see the following:

www.hp.com/go/smartarray

www.hp.com/go/SAAP

BONUS! HP Dynamic Smart Array Controllers Quick Specs File

Please provide us with feedback if you have questions or found this video helpful.

0 Kudos
About the Author

Xani

Events
See posts for
dates/locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more
See posts for dates/locations
Reimagine 2018
Join us at one of the Reimagine 2018 stops and see how we Simplify Hybrid IT, innovate at the Intelligent Edge and bring it all together with HPE Poin...
Read more