Alliances
1748163 Members
3850 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article
EIC_Alliances

Join us at our first HPE Discover and see KPMG’s commitment to your success in action

By Charlton Gronlund, KPMG

HPE Discover is an exciting event for all Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Strategic Alliance partners. But this year’s edition may be a bit more so for KPMG. That’s because this is our first year as an HPE partner AND our first Discover. It’s our opportunity to introduce you to the very specific ways that KPMG can contribute to your success. And we plan to take full advantage of it.

First things first
As part of our presence, I will be presenting a Discussion Forum - session DF13028 – on Tuesday, June 06, from 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. in Discussion Forum 2. Titled “Transformation Reimagined: Business Powered by SAP S/4HANA,” the session will focus on the following key topics:

• How and why today’s enterprises are re-imagining their business
• How the re-imagining process impacts the CIO, as shown by the Harvey Nash/KPMG 2017 survey
• The need for today’s business – regardless of type or size – to make a transformation to digital
• Proven approaches that ensure a successful transformation
• The importance of the cloud and SAP in the transformation journey
• The KPMG “S/4 in 4” process that accelerates migration to SAP S/4 HANA

many people in glass office.jpgI will especially show the importance of putting first things first in any transformation journey. This involves clearly defining the business rationale and goals of the transformation before evaluating and purchasing the technology solutions that will implement the process. It is critically important to understand the “why” and “where” right from the beginning. It is the only way to ensure that the technology your purchase will deliver the results you need.

Since this is a Discussion Forum, I will also be looking to you to present the challenges you face and some of the transformation drivers you are dealing with. We know that everyone must undertake the transformation to digital. But the journey can be very different. Understanding those differences can help everyone who attends this session better define their own journey and process.

First rate solutions
It is precisely in helping clients define the business aspects of the transformation journey that KPMG excels. We have worked closely with thousands of clients worldwide to create a vision of where their business needs to go. We then partner with industry leaders to provide the specific technologies that will help them reach their destination.

That’s why we are so excited about our new alliance agreement with HPE. No one does a better job in providing the exact “how” for any transformation journey than HPE. These are complete solutions designed to perform spectacularly in a complete range of use cases. This is especially true for SAP, SAP HANA, and the new S/4 HANA. Thanks to their 28+ year alliance with SAP, HPE provides solutions that have been fine-tuned by experts from both companies to deliver the best results for any and all SAP applications. HPE is also an integral contributor to the “S/4 in 4” approach I’ll be discussing in my session.

Putting you first
If you’d like to discuss your own situation, plans and challenges in greater depth with a KPMG expert, I encourage you to make a 1:1 appointment with us for any time during HPE Discover. Just stop by the KPMG meeting room - #Lido 3101A – and talk with Jennifer Schulze. She’ll be happy to set up a time that works for you … so that we can get to work on your transformation journey.

HPE Discover: the premier customer event
HPE Discover is being held from June 6 – 8 in Las Vegas, NV. It is an amazing event that brings together everything you need to explore and select the best technology solutions for you in one place and at one time. Well worth attending. Complete information is available on the HPE Discover web site.

I look forward to seeing you there.

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances

HPE Alliance Partners