Alliances
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just released, the HP ProLiant ML110 Gen9 and HP ProLiant ML10 v2 servers are ideal for SMBs!!

Xani

While the HP ProLiant Server family already has many great options for your SMB customers, we are still excited when new servers are introduced! HP has just released two new Tower servers aimed at small and medium sized businesses: The HP ProLiant ML10 v2 and ML110 Gen9 servers.

ML10v2.jpg

Let’s first take a look at the HP ProLiant ML10 v2 Server, an ideal first server for small businesses running general purpose applications. For budget conscious SMBs (as most are) this single-socket server is great as it has a low acquisition costs while still giving customers optimal computing with built in reliability. In addition, the ML10 v2 is expandable with increased connectivity slots for storage and networking.

ML10 v2 features:

Compute: Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 Series, 2/4 Cores PCIe 3.0, up to 4 available slots

Memory: 4 DDR3, u[ to 1600MHz (32GB max)

Storage: Dynamic Smart Array B120i

Networking: HP Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 332i Adapter

ML110Gen9.png

If your SMB customers require more memory, hard disk drives, and I/O expansion, then the new HP ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server may be a better fit for them. This 1P/4.5U single-socket tower server is right-sized and delivers better performance at an affordable price. The ML110 Gen9 Server was designed to meet small and midsized businesses’ performance compute demands.

ML110 Gen9 features:

Compute: 1 Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/E5-1600 v3 Series, 4/6/8/10 Cores PCIe 3.0, up to 5 available slots

Memory: HP Smart Memory (8) DDRF, up to 2133MHz (256GB max)

Storage: Standard HP Dynamic Smart Array B1400i, Optional HP Smart Array Controllers, and HP Smart HBAs
 via PCIe stand-up cards

Networking: 2x1 GbE embedded

Pairing either of these servers with Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation edition is a great way to give your SMB customers a complete server solution. Foundation edition empowers your SMB customers, giving them a Windows Server experience for as many as 15 users. When HP and Microsoft come together, their integrated hardware and software solutions automate the IT lifecycle, accelerate workloads, optimize energy, and help assure availability to deliver the applications your SMB customers’ businesses demand.

To learn more about HP and Microsoft hardware and software to benefit your SMB customers, join the Coffee Coaching community on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.  

0 Kudos
About the Author

Xani

Events
See posts for
dates/locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more
October 9 - 10, 2018
Expert Days - 2018
Visit this forum and get the schedules for online HPE Expert Days where you can talk to HPE product experts, R&D and support team members and get answ...
Read more