Alliances
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make sure this Microsoft session makes the final HP Discover cut

ken-adams

Make sure this Microsoft session makes the final HP Discover cut

My HP Discover agenda is now up to rev 35b. The more I keep looking at what’s being offered, the more I want to add and change and amend and include. But there’s at least one session that’s staying firmly put, because the information it will provide is simply be too important to miss.

The session is titled IT3539: CIO Perspectives from HP and Microsoft – The New Style of Business, Powered by IT and it’s taking place on Wednesday, June 3 at 12:30 p.m. in Venetian Ballroom I. If you attend, you’ll get a unique perspective on innovation, customer demand, and transforming the IT model for competitive advantage from Jim DuBois, CIO of Microsoft, and Ramon Baez, CIO of Hewlett-Packard. This is the type of discussion and information-sharing that HP Discover is known for. We’re in the midst of digital disruption and accelerating business demands, requiring CIOs and business leaders to understand the changing face of IT in order to create an agile environment to improve business outcomes. Who better to define the challenges and outline the solutions than the CIOs of two industry leaders?

More great choices

Here are more “can’t miss” activities to include on your HP Discover agenda:

Stop by Microsoft booth #2432 in the Discover Zone and see our joint solutions in action! Microsoft will have some exciting giveaways for customers who take a spin through the booth. Check out these featured solutions:

• Skype for Business
  • Windows 10 Previews on HP Devices
  • Windows Server 2003 Migration
  • HP Converged System for Microsoft Analytics Platform System
  • HP Enterprise Services for Office 365
  • Data Insights with Microsoft SQL Server

This  “Track Keynote” session that lets you hear about the latest and best from HP and/or Microsoft executives:

• TK1712: Do you “Compute”? - Wednesday, June 3 at 11:00 a.m. Join Alain Andreoli, SVP & General Manager, HP Servers, to hear how HP’s Optimized Compute solutions can help you invent new business models. Compute drives a new era optimized for your success.

Check out the 12 other sessions – Breakouts, Discover Theater, Innovation Theater, Discussion Forums - that will provide information on the latest solutions from HP and Microsoft across Cloud, Big Data, and Mobility. Go to the Session Catalog for HP Discover 2015 Las Vegas and enter “Microsoft” in the search field to get more information on these great sessions.

And by the way, once you’ve added Microsoft-related sessions to your HP Discover agenda, leave them right there because they represent the best choice you can make.  

Check out these resources on HP Discover 2015

Social Media

hpdiscoverbanner.jpg

0 Kudos
About the Author

ken-adams

I thoroughly enjoy writing about HP and the synergies with our Alliance Partners.