Alliances
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make the most of your time at Discover with Deloitte!

jackie-lynch

As I sit down and create my agenda for my first Discover, I am faced with so many interesting sessions to pick from. While the choices seem to be endless, there is a set of sessions I know I can’t miss. And those are the sessions delivered by our 2015 PartnerOne Global Partner of the Year, Deloitte.

For those that are newbies like me, as well as for those who have been to your share of Discovers, these sessions pack a punch! They delve into the award winning joint solutions offered by the HP and Deloitte alliance, truly illustrating the innovative solutions alliance relationships offer.

Hitting the 4 Transformation Areas

If you’re seeking to attend a diverse set of sessions, Deloitte has you covered. Deloitte’s 8 sessions cover the 4 Transformation Areas, hitting all of the hot topics HP is currently highlighting.

From big data to on-demand IT, these sessions deliver. And don’t forget one of the hottest topics, cyber security, you definitely can’t miss Cybercrime meets its match in Deloitte, HP Fortify methodologies, a session which illustrates the methodologies enacted by the 2015 HP PartnerOne Security Partner of the Year.

4Transformation.png

Deloitte’s Sessions at Discover

Transforming to a hybrid infrastructure

>        Bringing cost in line with value for SAP in the Cloud with help from HP’s Virtual Private Cloud B2054

Protecting your digital assets

>        Cybercrime meets its match in Deloitte, HP Fortify methodologies B997

Empower the data-driven organization

>        Clear the smoke: Solve burning business issues with visualization, analytics and emerging technology B2055

Enabling the most productive workplace

>        Reduce software spend by 23% with the HP Deloitte SAM Framework - Powered by HP, Driven by Deloitte. B2052

>        Next generation testing for harmonization of business and technology B1023

>        Success in the field: HP APM exposed inefficiencies and potential savings at a large regulated utility B1027 +Discussion Forum 3864

>        Leverage HP ALM suite to enhance testing effectiveness and efficiency in a hybrid application ecosystem B1025

You will even have the opportunity to join a discussion on Success in the field: HP APM exposed inefficiencies and potential savings at a large regulated utility, which features a discussion forum following the break out session.

Attendees of the ConvergedSystems Keynote will hear from Chris Dinkel, Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP, who will join Ric Lewis, Senior Vice President of HP Converged Data Center Integration Global Business Unit. TK1741

Visit Deloitte on the show floor

Discover offers the opportunity to connect with Deloitte on the show floor as well. Their hospitality booth, 5032, is located near the café on the show floor, be sure to stop by when in the area.

I hope you join me at Discover, and I especially hope to see you in Deloitte’s sessions!

Learn More

Check out these resources

Social Media

* As used in this publication, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.

• Alliances
  • Discover Las Vegas
0 Kudos
About the Author

jackie-lynch

Alliance Marketing