Alliances
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobility: The Game-Changer for your Organization

ken-adams

By Travis Kuter

Thinker_small.jpgIn the winter of 1999, the “business thinker” and all-around “idea’s man” Peter F. Drucker declared “The most important, and indeed truly unique contribution of management in the 20th century was the fifty-fold increase in the productivity of the manual worker in manufacturing.” He further said, “The most important contribution management needs to make in the 21st century is similarly to increase the productivity of knowledge work and knowledge workers.” (California Management Review, 1999, p. 1)

Did you catch it? “Increase the Productivity."

Nothing’s changed has it? The workplace must remain productive. While the need for productivity has not changed, the way workplaces become more productive has. Check most CxO’s top ten priority list and you’ll find on lines 1, 2 or 3 the word “Mobility." They Mobility is a “Game-Changer” for productivity and customer engagement. While enterprise Mobility brings competitive advantage, it also brings challenges, especially to IT.

Citrix and HP are helping enterprises achieve new levels of Mobile productivity and helping solve critical IT challenges by delivering Mobile workspaces which provide portable, always on, always connected working environments that follow employees no matter where they go, and no matter what network or device they choose to use.

Naturally, questions arise. Questions such as: How can Mobility help my workplace become more productive? What solution elements are needed? How does it all fit together? How can I achieve an outstanding, multi-device user experience? And most importantly, how can I build a game plan and get started?

HP and Citrix bring more than 20 years of joint engineering and solution expertise to help you achieve your business objectives.

Learn how by attending the Citrix and HP session B1429 Citrix and HP Discover Session on:

• Wednesday, June 03, 2015
  • 9:30 AM – 10:30AM
  • Delfino Room 4102

Check out these resources on HP Discover 2015

Social Media

hpdiscoverbanner.jpg

0 Kudos
About the Author

ken-adams

I thoroughly enjoy writing about HP and the synergies with our Alliance Partners.