Alliances
1752775 Members
5694 Online
108789 Solutions
New Article
EIC_Alliances

More than just blinking lights: Hewlett Packard Enterprise at Citrix Synergy 2016, May 24-26

By Yogi Barman

citrix400.jpg

If you were you to ask me what I think about most, upon returning to Citrix Synergy, then I would say, “Have a seat…this may take a while.”

The first thing I would tell you is that HPE and HP Inc. are co-platinum sponsors and honored to be advancing a nearly three decade old partnership with Citrix! That’s impressive staying power, yes? That means three decades of joint engineering, and three decades of systems interaction and integration punctuated by numerous satisfied clients.

I love what Tim MinahanSenior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Citrix said recently, “At Citrix, we believe that nothing illustrates our vision and validates the value of our solutions better than our customers.”

HPE and HP Inc. have always shared a “quality” and “delight our customer’s first” philosophy. Three decades of partnering have meant building appliances together, layering software in our factory together, and shipping pre-integrated solutions together.

It’s been amazing. We’ve done it all, and we’re not slowing down. Solving our customer’s digital and workplace productivity challenges are what we love to think about every single day.

Next, I would tell you HPE’s approach to Citrix Synergy 2016 is radically different than anything you have previously seen. The reason is that this year, it’s not about blinking lights on servers and racks. Instead, we’re bringing a spectrum of insights through industry verticals like Healthcare to enable streamlined secure access to patient records that will ultimately change lives.

Included is HPE Aruba ClearPass which brings role-based access and IoT support and location services for way finding. You’ll see how hospitals are seamlessly creating “follow-me” workflows and improving caregiver productivity with the HP Elite Pad 1000 G2 Healthcare Thin Client Tablet.  

In Engineering, you’ll see how a manufacturer products can be brought to market faster by enabling engineers to access assembly and part information with unbelievable security and performance.

In the high-stakes Financial Services industry we’ll show you how customers like Baloise Group (under featured videos) are achieving performance, economics and innovation via the HPE Moonshot for Citrix Mobile Workspaces, while other FSI customers are using the new Moonshot Trader Workstation with Citrix XenDesktop.

With the HP t730 Thin Client, the world’s finest and first thin client to drive quad UHD/4K displays natively, it is ready to deploy in demanding FSI environments right out of the box.

Baloise Group is also a Citrix Innovation Award Finalist. We’re very excited for them, and feel their inclusion validates our joint value. Be sure to cast your vote for the Baloise Group today!

Finally, I can promise you we’re bringing the “cool factor” this year with HPE’s Intelligent Spaces for meetings that further improve team productivity and effectiveness while boosting resource efficiency. You’ve yet to see digital collaboration fabric like this in action anywhere else. Let us personally invite you to see it live in our booth with technology experts as well as allow you to interact with true HPE thought leadership.​

During the event you won’t want to miss the ‘twenty-two’ in theater speaking sessions, where you can meet the experts and register to win hot HP Tablets, and HP Laptops nearly every hour!

A special grand prize drawing will be held during our dedicated speaking session entitled:

“Deliver a great user experience for engineers with new solutions from HPE and Citrix”

• SYN126, May 25, 1:30PM – 2:15PM

In this session, you will learn how new HPE and Citrix offerings meet the unique challenges of engineers
and how we’re leveraging cloud-based solutions and hyper converged platforms to meet our client specific digital transformation objectives.

Finally, our top engineers and solutions architects will be in our booth #875P all day, every day during the event. You’ll find us delighted to speak with you about any way HPE and HP Inc. can help your enterprise not just survive, but thrive in the area of digital and mobile transformation.

We look forward to seeing you at Citrix Synergy 2016!

For more information on the HPE and Citrix Alliance, visit:

hpe.com/partners/citrix & www.citrix.com/global-partners/hpe/overview.html

Stay informed:

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances

HPE Alliance Partners