cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move it!

EIC_Alliances

by Greg Chabot

One of my worst summer jobs consisted of raking rocks to clear a slope for planting. If you are familiar with the soil in New England (where this job was located), you’ll know that this is an impossible task, because the more rocks you rake up and off, the more you rake up from under the top layer of soil. At the end of the day, it looks like you’ve done nothing at all. So the foreman would show up periodically, look at what seemed to be a total lack of progress, yell “Move it!” in my general direction, and take off to yell similar things at the other work sites he was supervising. As I kept raking, I started wondering just how fast I would have to “move it” to stay ahead of the rocks. The speed of sound? Of thought? Of light?

What seemed like a dumb question back then seems pretty smart today, especially given the technologies available to businesses large and small. There are multiple mobility solutions available that can make organizations move faster and be more productive than ever before. But how can a company make sure it is selecting the right solution? A breakout session at HP Discover Barcelona can help answer that question. Titled “Mobility and business: at the speed of thought,” the session will showcase technologies from HP and Microsoft and provide insights that enable businesses to operate at the speed of thought. Speakers will also show attendees how to select the best mobile products and solutions for their needs.

You’ll learn how to really “move it!” through quicker responses and faster decisions that let you effectively run your business without missing a beat. This session is scheduled for Wednesday, December 3 from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM in Room B07, Hall 8.0

Complete information about HP Discover Barcelona 2014 is available on the event site. Check out the session catalog for other sessions on HP – Microsoft solutions by entering the word “Microsoft” in the “Find content” search field.

Additional Resources

Social Media

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more