Alliances
1747988 Members
5122 Online
108756 Solutions
New Article
TARichardson

My PoV on the HPE PoY (Partner of the Year) awards

I always come away from the HPE Global Partner Summit events with strong feelings of pride, admiration and optimism. That’s because these events really showcase the strength of HPE’s partner network, PLUS the expertise and commitment to excellence of each and every HPE channel partner in attendance.      

PoY blog photo.jpgIt’s clear to me from this year’s event that all of our partners are doing excellent jobs.  I know our joint customers see it in in their everyday dealings with them. HPE sees it in results, especially in the level of customer satisfaction and repeat business that partners generate. So congratulations go out to all of our partners.  

There is a special group of partners who have turned in a clearly superior performance in the course of the previous year. These are the ones we choose to honor with the HPE Partner of the Year (PoY) awards. I’d like to take this opportunity to publicize the accomplishments of the North America geography (U.S. and Canada) winners and offer them my special congratulations.  

Here are the award winners for 2018, along with the category in which they won:                                           

• Ingram Micro Inc - US Distributor of the Year
  • Dasher Technologies - US Solution Provider of the Year
  • PCPC Direct Ltd - US Pointnext Partner of the Year
  • Trace3 - US Top Growth Partner of the Year         
  • Veristor Systems - US Hybrid IT Partner of the Year
  • Tech Data Canada Corporation - Canadian Distributor of the Year
  • Compugen - Canadian  Solution Provider of the Year
  • OnX, a CBTS company - Canadian Pointnext Partner of the Year
  • Telecom Computer Inc - Canadian Top Growth Partner of the Year
  • MOBIA Technology Innovations - Canadian Hybrid IT Partner of the Year 

The complete list of PoY winners for all geographies, as well as a list of our Strategic Alliance PoY winners is available here.  

PoY blog photo 2.jpgI also want to make you aware that highlights from both the HPE Global Partner Summit and HPE Discover 2018 are now available on demand. 

Choosing the Partner of the Year award winners is always an extremely difficult task, because there are so many qualified candidates. But we wouldn’t have it any other way, because that means we continue to provide the solutions and services our mutual customers expect. 

Can’t wait to see who will be next year’s winners.

About the Author

TARichardson