1748132 Members
3503 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article
EIC_Alliances

Of goldfish, people, PwC and HPE Discover

Discover Las Vegas - Blog (Goldfish).png

By Annmarie Logue

I am going to take that breath … now.  Oh, wait. I should probably explain. I recently read the average human attention span continues to fall and is now eight seconds.  By contrast, the infamously inattentive goldfish are believed to have an attention span of nine seconds.  So, I find myself in a dilemma.  I want you to maximize your time at HPE Discover, but I also want to be respectful that a lot is calling for your attention.  I’m going to try to provide all the basic information about PwC at HPE Discover in one breath. Yet, truly, the HPE & PwC Alliance has so many exciting activities planned that I’m not sure if I can fit everything into only one breath. 

Here it goes.  Wish me luck.  Deeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath:

PwC is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s (HPE) annual Discover conference. Here are three suggestions to help you get the most from the HPE & PwC Alliance at the event:

1. Visit PwC booth 201 between the Transform and Protect areas in the Transformation Zone to hear more about our joint solution offerings including:

• High Velocity IT Powered by DevOps
  • Converged Cloud and Hybrid Infrastructure
  • Cybersecurity
  • Big Data and Analytics
  • Networking Driven by Aruba
  • Internet of Things

2. Make the HPE & PwC sessions part of your plans. Visit the HPE Discover catalog and add the PwC sessions to your agenda. Here’s a list of what’s available:

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

• Adobe’s IT Journey to build a hybrid infrastructure and a digital platform, 9:30 a.m.
  • Schizophrenic IT infrastructure; impacts of the idea economy, 9:30 a.m.
  • Modernizing the enterprise data warehouse; data architecture right-sizing, 4:30 p.m.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

• Application security as a priority to enable the Internet of Things, 11:30 a.m. Adobe’s IT Journey to build a hybrid infrastructure and a digital platform, 2:30 p.m.
  • Five steps to DevOps success, 4:00 p.m.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

• Value creation through an optimal Analytics Operating Model (AOM), 11:30 a.m.

3. Meet with us. Take advantage of the collective knowledge present at Discover. Discuss the topics most top-of-mind for you and your customers. Benefit from hearing what enterprises globally are doing and learn about their outcomes. Schedule time with us. Contact pwcalliance@hpe.com to schedule your meeting.

Gasp … cough. Running out of air. Must make it to end. Gasp.

Come to Discover and find out firsthand how combining PwC’s leading business transformation, process, and organizational change capabilities with HPE’s leading technology portfolio and expertise delivers amazing results for you.

There. Did it. Done. Look for the gal out of breath from the HPE & PwC excitement and be sure to say hello.  Oh, and don’t worry about goldfish taking over any time soon. You read to the end!  See you in Las Vegas and visit www.pwc.com/us/discover for more details.

Stay informed:

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances

HPE Alliance Partners