Alliances
1745808 Members
3946 Online
108722 Solutions
New Article
EIC_Alliances

Planning ahead for Citrix Synergy so you can stay ahead of the competition

By Steven Fleischman

I don’t really like meticulous advance planning. I tend to be more of a spontaneous, whatever-happens-happens, go-with-the-flow kinda guy.  But there are exceptions, and HPE’s presence at Citrix Synergy 2018 is one of them. Disruption can be unsettling. Rapid change can be scary. New challenges can throw you off your game for a bit. And there’s probably more of all three of those things – disruption, change, and challenges – going around than ever before. 

The good news is that HPE and Citrix have joint solutions that can help you deal with all three of them (and more). So I want to make sure that you get to see them our solutions in action and get the answers to your questions from HPE experts and poke and prod and test and try until you have identified exactly how we can help.  So I’ve been planning for Synergy – and pretty meticulously, too - for a while now. Here’s what I have so far. Feel free to let me know what you think.  Social card #3.jpg

Booth 310: a great first stop

Ready for a make-over? You can get it here in the form of an IT transformation that will help tame disruption and keep you ahead of the competition. Make us your first stop and you’ll find: 

• Complete joint solutions that make the best possible use of HPE technologies like HPE Hyper Converged, Intelligent Edge Workplace Solutions, Storage for Virtualization, plus Industry solutions such as Trader Workstation
  • Demos that show exactly what the following technologies and solutions can do for you:
    • HPE SimpliVity 380 combined with Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp makes your access to Hybrid IT simple and powerful
    • Intelligent Edge solutions bring Mobility and Security to a range of vertical applications while they facilitate collaboration and deliver a superior user experience  
    • Predictive storage improves the performance of Citrix Workspace Suite by ensuring optimum levels of availability and manageability of this virtualized end-use computing environment
  • Theater sessions that focus on joint HPE – Citrix solutions from both a technology and vertical industry perspective. 

Spotlight on Citrix and HPE SimpliVity

The HPE Speaking Session will be held on Wednesday, May 9, from 2:30 p.m. – 3:15p.m. in Room 207A of the Anaheim Convention Center. Attend to hear how your Citrix workspaces can be delivered in a simple, secure and accelerated manner that’s integrated with the hybrid cloud. 

Spotlight on fun

Attend the Customer Appreciation Reception on Wednesday, May 9 from 7:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. It’s being held at the RANCH Saloon and lets you add “play” to the “all work” of the conference.

Spotlight on you

The main reason you and HPE are going to Citrix Synergy is to explore proven ways for you to turn ideas into reality faster than ever before and remain as many steps as possible ahead of your competition. HPE is committed to facilitating that exploration by:

• Providing access to our Alliance and Business Unit experts who understand your challenges and have an in-depth knowledge of the solutions you can use to meet them
  • Enabling the right connections to other experts and partners who can help you capitalize on disruptive technologies
  • Discussing the results you can expect from the Internet of Things (IoT) and Edge Computing aware systems and applications; flexible cloud deployment models; and user-focused applications.

Spotlight on you X 2

Citrix Synergy is only a month away so the time for you to act is now. Check out the event site for complete information. Then, register soon so you can learn the many ways HPE and Citrix can take disruption and change … and put them squarely on your side. 

If you are unable to attend, you can find out more about the impressive portfolio of HPE – Citrix solutions on the HPE – Citrix Alliance web site

Steven Fleischman is a member of the HPE Global Alliances team partnering with DXC and Citrix. He has been at HPE for 12 years in various marketing, business development, and channel program roles working with SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, and KPMG. Steven attended Syracuse University and St. John’s University and has a BS in Marketing with a focus on International Marketing.

About the Author

EIC_Alliances

HPE Alliance Partners

Comments