Alliances
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run the Microsoft Solutions Rally at Discover Barcelona and win big – Day 1 course

EIC_Alliances

by Greg Chabot

Always wanted to be in a rally. Isle of Man, Dakar, Baja, wherever. Never had the time or the car or the cash. Finally, here’s one I can do: the Microsoft Solutions Rally at Discover Barcelona . I’m sitting here, looking over the map of the course for the first day … and I realize that this is a great event because everybody wins. Even people who don’t know the difference between limited slip differentials and TDCs.  (BTW, I do, but it hasn’t helped me win anything.) Anyone who covers the course between the various Microsoft sessions and events at Discover Barcelona 2014 will come out ahead. They’ll will be able to see and touch and learn all about HP | Microsoft solutions from the experts in a single location. Once they’re done, they’ll be able to innovate, adapt and unleash new business value.  

The Day 1 itinerary is exciting. Start it off at the Windows Server 2003 migration checkpoint and take in the business breakout session titled: B5872 - Modernize your Windows environment now: Best practices for migrating from Windows 2003. You’ll learn about the risks of not migrating, as well as about  the HP Windows Server 2003 Migration Program that has proven to help reduce the complexity, cost, and risk associated with migrating applications and infrastructure. The session is being held at 10:00 a.m. in Room A04, Hall 8.0.

There’s no set course after that. You’re free to check out any of these great Day 1 sessions and make the most of them. Just click on the names of the sessions to get more information and … of course … directions to where they are.

You can also stop by Microsoft booth #502 in Hall 5 of the Discover Zone at any time and see joint HP | Microsoft solutions in action, including:

• SDN with Microsoft Lync
  • HP Devices running Windows OS
  • Windows Server 2003 Migration
  • HP Converged System for Microsoft Analytics Platform System

There will be knowledgeable people to talk to, technology you can try, and give-aways you can take home. Finally, Microsoft is the sponsor of the Discover Welcome Reception that will be held from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.  in the rear of Hall 5, in reception area behind the Social Media Lounge. Stop by and share your Rally stories from Day1.  

This day promises an exciting ride, so strap on your helmet, fasten every belt, put ‘er in gear, and make this year’s Discover Barcelona unforgettable by winning the Microsoft Solutions Rally.  

Complete information about HP Discover Barcelona 2014 is available on the event site. Check out the session catalog for other sessions on HP – Microsoft solutions by entering the word “Microsoft” in the “Find content” search field.  

Additional Resources

Social Media

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
What's New
Posted to:
Original author:
Posted to:
Original author: