Alliances
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP S/4 HANA – What does it mean for your SAP Roadmap?

ken-adams

By Helen Tang

SAP S/4 HANA is SAP’s next gen business suite and the biggest thing to come out of SAP since R/3, which was launched in 1992. Yes, you read correctly, a full 23 years ago. You may not have even been in IT back then. I certainly wasn’t. Let’s see … 1992: Aladdin came out in theatres. So did Home Alone 2. Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series (what?!!!). Bill Clinton said “I didn’t inhale.” Tony Hawk founded his skateboard company. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot made it to Billboard’s #1 slot. Need to go on?

So understandably, there is a lot of excitement amongst SAP customers. S/4 holds a lot of promises. It’s fully architected for HANA – advanced in-memory analytics. It’s designed with simplicity in mind and can be offered on-prem, in the cloud, or some hybrid mixture. Promises aside, customers also have a lot of questions:

• How difficult is the migration?
  • Should I make the move now or wait?
  • How do I make a business case for moving to S/4 HANA?
  • What are the deployment/migration options?
  • Let’s say I want to do it, what’s the best way to get started?

So come to session B1363 at HP Discover 2015 Las Vegas: “What does SAP S/4 HANA mean for your SAP Roadmap and join the discussion.” We’ll walk through all these considerations and peel back the hype to get to the true value of S/4 and your options, so you can make the best decision for your enterprise.

Check out these resources

Social Media

hpdiscoverbanner.jpg

0 Kudos
About the Author

ken-adams

I thoroughly enjoy writing about HP and the synergies with our Alliance Partners.