1748136 Members
3859 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article
EIC_Alliances

Solving the world’s big data problems and issues in only 10 minutes

By Annmarie Logue '

PwC video.png

I know, I know. It’s just not possible. But I feel this 10-minute theCube interview of big data experts from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and PwC gives concrete hope that we really can readily get our arms around the monumental challenges of big data—and achieve fantastic outcomes for business. Take a look for yourself. I’m pretty sure you’ll be amazed at how many valuable hints are relayed in so short a span of time.

10 minutes that score a perfect 10
In a short 10 minutes, Chris Selland, HPE VP Business Development, Big Data Platform, and Ken Kryst, PwC Director, Data Analytics, shed real light on the multiple challenges of the data deluge impacting enterprises everywhere. This interview taped at the recent HPE Discover 2016 event included several a-ha! moments, including:

• How to solve for the lack of data scientists who seem to have become as rare as unicorns
  • How cloud is changing the big data discussion and engaging business CXOs
  • The link between big data and fast data
  • An approach you can leverage to help ensure you’re getting the right data to the right people at the right time—instead of swimming in data and picking the wrong indicators for your stakeholders
  • How big data can help drive optimal levels of resource investment and utilization.

Take 10
Take 10 minutes and check out the video. You’ll discover specific ways to turn data into information, information into insights, and insights into action. You’ll also learn about better ways of getting the right data into the hands of the right people who can make decisions.

Then, visit www.hpe.com/partners/pwc for a quick read on how the HPE-PwC Alliance combines PwC’s leading business transformation, process and organizational change capabilities with HPE’s leading technology portfolio and expertise to help our joint clients generate real-time insights and manage data. And if you want answers directly from our video gurus, contact pwcalliance@hpe.com to talk with Chris, Ken and other experts on our joint alliance team.

Stay informed:

About the Author

EIC_Alliances

HPE Alliance Partners