cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The best partnerships are those built from the customer perspective

ken-adams

See a perfect example at 2015 Citrix Synergy

by Yogi Barman, Director, Worldwide Citrix Alliance, EG

Citrix-Synergy.pngIn my 20+ years in the industry, working for several companies, leading several partnerships, one thing has become very clear: The best partnerships are the ones built with the customer’s perspective in mind.

These are the partnerships that deliver the best in terms of joint solutions at every step along a holistic value chain – from functionality, design, price, a strong overall consideration for quality, etc. That is exactly what HP and Citrix partnership has been delivering since 1996.

I’d like to personally invite you to see this partnership in action and find out the many ways you can benefit from it at the 2015 Citrix Synergy event being held Orlando Florida, May 12-14.

It all starts here

I’d suggest making HP Booth #203 one of your first and more frequent stops at the event. You’ll be able to meet all the HP experts and explore their capabilities to solve many of your organization’s use case and workload pain points, including secure application delivery, VDI, Hosted Desktop Integration, 3D Application Graphics, and more. Want to know how to go from zero to productive? Our experts can show you the way.

You will also have the opportunity to take a tour through our ConvergedSystems virtual rack and put your hands on the industry’s leading density optimized solution on the planet, HP Moonshot. Or check out our power graphics capabilities with HP Workstation Blades and then see how we can support you in your own mobility journey with HP and Citrix.

HP will also be hosting continuous, informative Theater Sessions in our booth. Topics include:

• Build an Aligned, Strategic Roadmap for Mobile Workspaces
  • Citrix and HP Mobility Solutions
  • Accelerate Your Mobile Strategy with HP Moonshot and Citrix
  • Special Theater Sessions with our honored guests Citrix, NVIDIA, and Intel

Finally, if you want a chance to win some great prizes, remember to ask our HP experts how you can register to win an HP 8 Tablet, HP Envy laptop and more!

And it continues throughout the event

As a Platinum level sponsor at this year’s event, HP will have an impressive presence. Here are additional key places where you can find our experts and solutions on the show floor:

• In the breakout sessions, be sure to join HP’s Jordan Whitmarsh on Wednesday May 13 for Enabling the Most Productive Workplace (3:30pm in Room W3158, Classroom 410).
  • The Citrix Real World Pavilion. A very cool design where you will see a mock-up of three industry vertical scenarios: Healthcare, Financial Services and Education. You’ll see first-hand how HP integrates Citrix solutions from the datacenter, all the way to the Mobile endpoint.

Actually, it all starts with YOU

HP and Citrix have challenged themselves over the years to create solutions based on the Business outcome for end users. “Customers are always First” when bringing these solutions to market. For you that means consistent access to better engineered solutions. When combined with differentiated services provided by either HP Technology Services or those from our partners, we meet you exactly where you are in your mobility journey.

Feel free to send me a note at yogi@hp.com

Additional Resources

Social Media

0 Kudos
About the Author

ken-adams

I thoroughly enjoy writing about HP and the synergies with our Alliance Partners.