Alliances
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The secret to a 30+ year partnership is (gasp!) people

EIC_Alliances

By Barbara Hallmans

How many technological innovations have HPE and Microsoft launched in the past 30 years? How many times would you put HPE and Microsoft at the top of the leadership list for different technology areas? 

My answer to both would be quite simply: a lot.  Because technological innovation and leadership have characterized the entire span of the 30+ year HPE-Microsoft partnership. Yet I am convinced the real secret to the impressive length and success of our relationship has more to do with people than all that technology, as groundbreaking as it is. “Gasp!” indeed. 

Actually, it’s not surprising at all, because “partnership” implies “people.” The stronger the people component, the stronger and better and more successful the relationship. 

Empowering the partner

That’s why both HPE and Microsoft are fully committed to work closely with our own mutual partners to provide them with everything they need to succeed.   

y group all looking L.jpg“Just go out there and sell?” isn’t something you’ll hear from us. Instead, you’ll see opportunity after opportunity to acquire the knowledge, training, and resources that will make each engagement successful. Both HPE and Microsoft also provide partners with a roadmap that expands their goals, visions, and capabilities to better capitalize on the opportunities of the future as well as the realities of the present.

The recently-held HPE ProLiant for Azure Stack Partner Bootcamp is a great example of our commitment in action. HPE and Microsoft invited 30 key EMEA channel partners to an exclusive 2 days Azure Stack deep dive Bootcamp at the HPE Customer Innovation Center (CIC) in Geneva. The goal was to help partners:

• Understand the HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack business opportunity with the most common use cases
  • Gain familiarity with the HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack portfolio, including deployment model, back-up and recovery and HPE GreenLake solutions
  • Size Microsoft Azure Stack solutions and work with customers to complete the CDW document.

This is the first of a series of bootcamps that will be held worldwide over the coming months. Contact me if you are interested in attending further trainings and/or would like to receive more information.

We are also running hands-on Azure Stack Academies in other countries, as well as ongoing workshops for dedicated customers in the CIC’s. Again, contact me for more information..

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Alliances

Events
June 18 - 20
Las Vegas, NV
HPE Discover 2019 Las Vegas
Learn about all things Discover 2019 in  Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-20, 2019
Read more
Read for dates
HPE at 2019 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2019.
Read more