1752576 Members
4570 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

HPE Tech Care Service just got better!

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

HPE Tech Care Service just got better!

On August 2 the HPE Tech Care Service rollout was completed as it now covers the majority of products supported by HPE Services. For more details visit hpe.com/services/techcare

Continuing on its promise of growing value and evolving service, HPE Customers also now have access to a new set of features to augment their digital customer experience.

The HPE Support Center has been upgraded with new capabilities enabling Customers to better manage their environment and get more value out of their HPE Tech Care Service support agreements.

Key highlights include:

• Expert chat. It is now easier for Customers to engage an HPE Support Expert as now it just takes as little as typing Expert within an open VA chat box for the engagement to commence.

• Tech tips videos. Helping customers understand how to best manage and best operate their HPE products is one of the benefits that HPE Tech Care Service provides. As such, Customers can more easily access content by navigating to the Video tab available on their Asset Page and Product Page.

• Enhanced personalization. Accessing the content that customers want is now faster and easier, as search results first display based on the customer’s existing environment. And because the work of managing that environment should never feel like a chore, assets and locations can be nicknamed to describe exactly what they represent. As such, managing the environment almost becomes effortless.

A multitude of other enhancements and functionalities made available are:

• My Contracts and Warranties View. View all contracts and warranties details for linked products.
  • My Cases View. See cases created by the authenticated user.
  • Case Creation. Create a case from either the My Cases or My Products pages.
  • Location update. Select, add, and edit location on cases.
  • Asset Identification. Improved VA chat bot engagement assists Customers in providing asset details.
  • Alternate Contact. Add an alternate contact to have visibility over the case created.
  • Anonymous Experience. Anonymous users can access content pages.
  • Profile synchronization. Customers get a single sign-on experience for DCE and HPE Passport profile and login.

As time progresses, HPE Tech Care Service is committed to bringing new value and capabilities to customers, enabling them to get more from their IT and drive their business forward.

Check out the HPE Support Center to access to the above service features and many more.

Later this August additional digital capabilities will be enabled to enable customers achieve faster outcomes and a couple of these are:

• Alerts, critical downloads, or expiring support alerts, so Customers can rest assured that they have line of sight over critical events that may occur during a product’s lifecycle.
  • Visual cues will be made available to enable quick identification of accessible content based on login status or associated product support.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png