1748164 Members
3711 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Software Category (Blogs & Forums) in Read-Only May 9 - 16, 2017

MargaretN
Respected Contributor

Software Category (Blogs & Forums) in Read-Only May 9 - 16, 2017

As part of the migration to a new Software instance, all Software content on the HPE Community will be in read-only mode from May 9 through to May 16.

All boards within the current Software category will move to a new community and all URLs will redirect. All current members using the Software blogs and forums will have accounts on the new community as well.

We will publish the new URL on the HPE Community on or after May 16, so please be prepared to update your bookmarks.

We apologize for any inconvenience. 

MargaretN

4 REPLIES 4
Shawn Tripet
Valued Contributor

Today I am being prompted for a login and password and when I enter my HP Passport userid and password it does not let me in and says I am unauthorized.  So, I cannot even read the community posts.  I really need to be able to at least read the posts during the transition.  Or, is there a problem?  How do I get a saas account?  Is the saas account supposed to be the same as my HP Passport?

Frustrating!

"Read-Aim-Fire, NOT Ready-Fire-Aim"
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

> Today I am being prompted for a login and password and when I enter my HP Passpor

Not sure if this is still going on?

Today when I went to the new Software forum, it took my current login state of the HPE community and I got in without typing my password.

MargaretN
Respected Contributor

Hi Shawn,

If you were identified as a regular user in the Software Category of the HPE Community, then your current Passport credentials should have been transferred to the new Software Community.  If not, then you may have to register on the new Software Community.

MargaretN

Shawn Tripet
Valued Contributor

Thanks for reply.  Today I am able to get in without issues.  it must have had to do with the timing of the migration.

Good to go!

"Read-Aim-Fire, NOT Ready-Fire-Aim"