cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spell Check Update

Warren_Admin
Community Manager

Spell Check Update

Due to an incompatibility with some of the features rolled out in a recent platform upgrade, the Spell Check tool had to be upgraded to a new version. This was completed yesterday, 14 April, 2014.

See below for details:

Thank you,

Warren_Admin, HP Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and should not be interpreted as official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard

Thanks,
Warren_Admin
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
CMCII_color_sig.png

2 REPLIES
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Spell Check Update

You need to provide more details on how this new button works.

You push it and you then have to go through (click) every red underline to correct them, different than previous but probably more familiar to other editors.

It appears to not have Learn/Add feature.  Nor replace all.  It does have Ignore/All at the very bottom of suggestions, hard to see!

Also, on this simple post, it says "No misspellings found" but on another with a URL, it says nothing!

It would be nice to have this button always set.

Also, what happened to previous spelling dictionary of my learned words?  Or is that gone along with that choice?

Warren_Admin
Community Manager

Re: Spell Check Update

We do not as yet have full documentation for the new Spell Check version. Since Spell Check was completely non-functional, I deemed it worthwhile to push it to the Community as soon as it was available.

I am hoping there will be more documentation available at some point in the future. I do not know if URLs are exempted; this is what I mean by the documentation being incomplete at this time.

Thanks,
Warren_Admin, HP Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and should not be interpreted as official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard

Thanks,
Warren_Admin
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
CMCII_color_sig.png