Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Appliance Servers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Traffic Director Server Appliances SA7220

CA1282386
Occasional Visitor

HP Traffic Director Server Appliances SA7220

Hi all,

I can't seem to get the GUI http: administrator's website to work on this device. I turned on all the gui configuration and added host files on workstation as the manual shows. The admin website in the user guide looks good. However, I can't seem to make it work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
3 REPLIES
Blucas
Occasional Visitor

Re: HP Traffic Director Server Appliances SA7220

I'm having the same problem. Any solutions?

Bryan.
Speedingwolf
Occasional Visitor

Brian,

I am in the process of evaluate other solution once this equipment is retired on our network. I just don't want to spend too much time on it. The CLI can be confusing sometimes.

Mixa
Highlighted
Mike Hollowell
Occasional Contributor

Don't know if this helps but the gui doesn't work on a P4 class processor, works fine on a P3 though.

Mike