1748351 Members
4772 Online
108762 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

SA 1100 Configure SSL Cert

Hallg01
Occasional Contributor

SA 1100 Configure SSL Cert

I have two SA1100's and have tried to setup SSL on both. Once the settings take I'm kicked off. No problem to this point. But when I try to get back in with HTTPS:/:5555 I can't get back to the login screen. I can resolve the name and ping the box but just can't get the SSL working. I've checked my browser settings and don't see anything that looks like it needs to be changed.

Any help would be great!
Thanks!
Glenn
3 REPLIES 3
BR629623
Occasional Advisor

Re: SA 1100 Configure SSL Cert

Hi Glenn,
Just in case, take a look in this Microsoft's article Q290625

Dimitrios Raptis
CA799317
Advisor

This doesn't work unless you have applied for an SSL Certificate from Verisign or somebody like that. Fortunately I have multiple SA1100's and was able to reach it through another server and turn SSL off when I tinkered with it.

You should be able to get to it via your browser via HTTP://:5555 and shut it off.

Versign will allow you to download a temp Cert. but that may be the crazy way to try to turn it off.
All views are mine, not my employers. Unless they were given to me by my employer.
Hallg01
Occasional Contributor

The answer turned out to be to shutdown the browser and open it up again after configuring the SSL cert. I'm using a self signed for now and all is well.