New Discussion юеВ

Re: SA1100 Manual

SOLVED
Go to solution
CA792942
Occasional Advisor

SA1100 Manual

Hi all, first post here.
I just purchased ah HP SA1100 web hosting appliance. I can't seem to find a manual on this site anywhere. Since the unit has not arrived yet, I am trying to find out as much about setting it up and using it as I can to speed up the install of it. Anyone know where a moron that buys a system without checking it out first can find a manual for it?
I appreciate any help you all can provide.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Loser Doser
Occasional Advisor

Haha. Sounds like someone was on uBid recently. Me too. I have all sorts of questions, but know one seems to know.
Alberto Iglesias
Solution

I have a sa1120 and the manual is online, when startup the machine you see a application for customize and a "online guide".
CA792942
Occasional Advisor

Ok, Thank you Alberto. I was hoping I could find a manual at HP's site somewhere since I don't have the server in my possession yet, but it will be here tommorow. So I will be able to look at it then. Again thanks for the response, I appreciate the time you spent educating an idiot :-)
Loser Doser
Occasional Advisor

I have also ordered two of them, but they have not arrived yet. If anyone knows anything about these things...

1) Can we limit the amount of outbound bandwith from the box?

2) Does it have a module that will take action if a certain domain uses a certain amount of bandwith?

Thanks.
CA795803

CA792942
Occasional Advisor

F.W. How has the install and config of your server appliance gone? Have you had any issues so far with it? I am just curious about how everyone's experience with it has gone so far.