Application Integration
1748282 Members
4146 Online
108761 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: How To restore Files From Nimble Storage Snapshot in Hyper-v Virtual Machine Cluster

giladzzz
Honored Contributor

How To restore Files From Nimble Storage Snapshot in Hyper-v Virtual Machine Cluster

hi

I need to restore files or VM's from Nimble snapshots on Hyper-V cluster

the problem is mounting the snapshot because it has the same signiture

as the existing disk.

what is the best way to achieve this.

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
support_s
System Recommended

Query: How To restore Files From Nimble Storage Snapshot in Hyper-v Virtual Machine Cluster

System recommended content:

1. HPE 3PAR Storage - 3PAR Snapshots and Virtual Copies

If the above information is helpful, then please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon.

Thank you for being a HPE community member.

Accept or Kudo

techin
Super Advisor

Re: How To restore Files From Nimble Storage Snapshot in Hyper-v Virtual Machine Cluster

I would also like an answer on this aswell...maybe @Chris_Lionetti  or @mamatadesaiNim  can help

Muru123
HPE Pro

Hi,

Hope this article helps you. If further assistance needed, please engage Nimble Support.

https://infosight.hpe.com/InfoSight/media/cms/active/public/tmg_HPE_Nimble_Storage_Deployment_Considerations_for_Microsoft_Hyper-V_on_Windows_Server_2012_R2_and_Windows_Server_2016_doc_version_family.whz/rpv1476810579714.html  

While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo