New Discussion юеВ

Infosight - No vCenters Found

SOLVED
Go to solution
apopescu50
Occasional Contributor

Infosight - No vCenters Found

Hi Guys,

I deployed the vCenter plugin in my infrastructure and enabled steaming data about 3 days ago. If I click on Manage -> VMVision, it comes back saying "No vCenters Found". Am I missing something or do I have to wait for a certain amount of time before I can take advantage of this very interesting feature?

Thanks,

Adrian

4 REPLIES 4
eforgette119
Advisor

Re: Infosight - No vCenters Found

Hi Adrian,

It sounds like something is wrong.  Would you please open a Nimble support ticket so we can debug this for you?

Thanks!

apopescu50
Occasional Contributor

I have one created. I just added a note this morning about the VMVision part. I will wait for a response and update this thread with the resolution.

Thanks,

Adrian

lindy37
Advisor

I had to allow all the IP's of the management network on my firewalls, three in total to get this to work.  So for me it was...

172.24.3.25 - Management

172.24.3.26 - Controller A

172.24.3.27 - Controller B

Initially I only allowed the Management IP out through the firewall.  After adding the controller IP's my vCenter showed up.  I had to do this for both my primary and DR Nimble's.

apopescu50
Occasional Contributor
Solution

Hi,

Thanks Chris! I don't have anything blocked outbound. But I just checked 5 minutes ago and VMVision is working. Either it took its time(5 days) or nimble support did some background magic. They did do some maintenance on infosight during the weekend, so maybe that's why it took so long.

Thanks guys,

Adrian.