Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Practitioners Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error on dashboard 360 degree view page

Honored Contributor [Founder]

Error on dashboard 360 degree view page

Hi ,

while acessing particular dashboard 360 degree view page we are getting internal system error

while looking at the logs we see

2011-06-16 09:21:55,305 [ajp-0.0.0.0-8009-4] (BACDataProvider.java:122) ERROR - failed to init dashboard
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: http://localhost:8080/topaz/dashboard/arch/CreateDashboardModuleList.jsp;jsessionid=6B3B76A86911CC5BFAE2D1C0B9993B
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
4 REPLIES
Regular Advisor [Founder]

Re: Error on dashboard 360 degree view page

we are getting the same error, did you figure this out?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor [Founder]

Please clear jboss cache and check
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
Regular Advisor [Founder]

got help from HP Support. we were given the resolution below :

1. on the BAC server, copy the three folders in C:\HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\loaded to C:\HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\toload.

2. on the BAC server, rename the three folders in C:\HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\loaded and then create the three folders again, but empty.

3. launch JMX console, navigate to Foundations->service=UIMDataLoader

4. invoke loadAllData() with a value of 1.

5. invoke loadComponentsGallery() with a value of 1.

6. invoke loadEvents() with a value of 1.

7. invoke loadPagesData() with a value of 1.

Valued Contributor

Hello All,

I was able to perform these steps on my TEST and DEV BSM servers and worked great, but for my PROD BSM environmnet I still get the "Internal Error" when viewing 360 VIew for SYstem Monitors view. I do not get this error for any of my other 360 views.

Does anyone have a clue as to what else to check ofr?

Are there any configuration settings I can cahnge that maybe are not allowing the amount of monitors to be viewed in this 360 View?

Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated.

THanks in advance.

Tex2020