Around the Storage Block
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Storage Guy Talking about New ProLiant Gen10 Servers

HPEStorageGuy

A few weeks ago I had a blog post talking about the new ProLiant iLO 5 for Gen10. I was a busy guy in HouHPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10_Blog.jpgston a few weeks ago and while there I also was able get a look at two new ProLiant DL Servers that we announced today. I'm going to let these videos do the talking - they are detailed and have lots of great information about the new DL Servers announced today. The two videos I have are looking at the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 and the ProLiant DL560 Gen10. Helping answer my questions is Srikanth Raghavan, the portfolio planner for HPE rackmount servers. So let's get to it. 

The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 - the #1 x86 server for 82 straight quarters!

The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 - a highly dense scale-up server

Dig deeper into the new ProLiant Gen10

About the Author

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito, a 34 year veteran in the IT industry and have worked in storage for over 25 years. I am a six-time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 9 years. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, do it now! You can also contact me via email

• ProLiant
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE for 32 years, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Labels
Events
July
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
See posts for dates
Connect Worldwide Events - 2017
Connect Worldwide is Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s largest independent technology user community, and has more than 70,000 global members. Visit this p...
Read more