Around the Storage Block
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Backup, Recovery, and Archive (BURA) updates from HP Discover

‎12-23-2013 05:33 AM - edited ‎02-26-2016 12:09 PM

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpgBy Calvin Zito, @HPStorageGuy  vexpert 2012 logo.gif

If you were paying attention before HP Discover, I had started talking about the BURA Challenge.  And if you watched the discussions coming from HP Discover, BURA was a hot topic as we totally refreshed both the StoreOnce and StoreAll product lines.  

Jake Ludington was in the Blogger Lounge doing short video interviews.  I asked Patrick Osborne to walk through the announcement with Jake.  Patrick is the Director of Product Management and Marketing for StoreOnce, StoreAll, and StoreEver and does a great job giving a summary of the BURA news in under 9 minutes!  He and Jake got pretty geeky talking about StoreAll Express Query.

David Scott also has a short video he did - the HP Discover team brought in a top notch video crew with professional journalist that interviewed our top executives.  I knew this was a different category of video from the ones for example I did because these folks had make-up artists that they had to spend 10 minutes with in order to do a 4 minute video!  I just wish I got a picture of David getting his make-up on!

Hopefully you saw the ChalkTalks I did on each of these product enhancements but here they are again for you:

0 Kudos
About the Author

I have worked at HP and now HPE for 32 years, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Nov 29 - Dec 1
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more