Around the Storage Block
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breaking through backup complexity

HPEStorageGuy

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpgBy Calvin Zito, @HPStorageGuy  vExpert 4 years.jpg

One of the most innovative solutions that addresses a relevant customer pain point is HP StoreOnce backup. Sometimes backup and data protection just doesn't get the attention it should even though it usually is one of the top IT challenges that customers face. Check out a podcast I did last year with Jason Buffington from ESG, an industry expert in backup and data protection, where we talked about the state of backup.

Breaking through backup complexity

I have a new ChalkTalk that IMHO is one of my best that talks about the complexity of backup and data protection. This is pretty short so well worth two-and-a-half minutes. There's a lot of detail behind the points that I make in the ChalkTalk. For the last several months, we've been able to get some of our StoreOnce experts blogging on ATSB and I'd recommend you look back on the BURA Sunday posts they've been doing. They have been going into useful details that help you better understand how you can reduce complexity with backup. Check out the ChalkTalk!

You can learn more by checking out the BURA Sunday posts and the HP StoreOnce hp.com page.    

0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.