Around the Storage Block
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

City of Sparks Nevada Relies on HPE 3PAR data storage

HPEStorageGuy

Steve and Calvin Discover.jpg

The City of Sparks, Nevada, has relied on HPE data storage for many years. I recently talked to their IT Manager Steve Davidek. I've known Steve for many years as he is also very active with Connect, the independent HPE users group. In fact, Steve and I have co-hosted the Connect storage discussion forum at Discover that had people standing in the aisles! 

I have a podcast with Steve focused mostly on how they use HPE 3PAR storage to serve the City of Sparks. Toward the end, we talk briefly about the upcoming HPE Discover in London.  

I said I have a podcast and I do. However, my podcast hosting service doesn't currently use https to stream so in order to embed the podcast, I have it as a YouTube video. I'll also give you a click to listen or download link for the MP3 file.

To subscribe to the podcast, open this link and click on the "View in iTunes" button under my picture. If you don't use iTunes, you can find my podcast on TalkShoe.com. You can download this podcast by right clicking here and saving the file.    

0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Labels
Events
Jan 30-31, 2018
Expert Days - 2018
Join us online to talk directly with our HPE experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Days. P...
Read more
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more