Around the Storage Block
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Data retention with HP StoreEasy and iTernity iCAS

on ‎09-09-2013 09:21 PM

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpgBy Calvin Zito, @HPStorageGuy  vExpert 2011, 2012, 2013.png

You ever have a long to-do list and not getting to something on it?  My wife has lots of experience with me on this!  Today I have a ChalkTalk that has been on my to-do list to talk about for 18 months.  I met the guys at our partner iTernity at HP DIscover in Vienna which would have been December 2011.  I got a look at what they were doing and knew it was a great solution for data retention and archiving and that I wanted to talk about it on ATSB.   

I had it as a goal to do something with them at the three HP Discovers since (two in Las Vegas and one in Frankfurt) but I got so busy with our bloggers that I didn't have time.  I at least stopped by their booth at Discover this past June and got a demo of iCAS, their software that integrates with our HP Storage portfolio. 

Today I have a ChalkTalk focused on the solution we have with iTernity iCAS and HP StoreEasy.  I think the ChalkTalk tells the story so check it out.

You can learn more about HP StoreEasy at and click here to learn more about the HP and iCAS solution.

0 Kudos
About the Author

I have worked at HP and now HPE for 32 years, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Nov 29 - Dec 1
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more