Around the Storage Block
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Follow the Independent Bloggers at Discover London

HPEStorageGuy on ‎11-24-2016 10:06 PM

I've had my fill of turkey (though I'm still considering what I'm thankful for) so I need tcalvin with bloggers HPE Discover.jpgo turn my attention to Discover London. I've been doing the job I have now for over seven years and I tell people I have no plans of doing something different.  One of the reason I enjoy my job so much is hanging out with the bloggers and especially when it's at our event.  

Our independent blogger program at Discover is in my opinion the best in industry - and I've had more than a few bloggers tell me the same.  We pay for the bloggers' travel, hotel, event pass, and most meals. At Discover, we have an area dedicated to our guest bloggers and a program for them with 2 or 3 daily "coffee talks".  These coffee talks are with either HPE executives or technical experts who focus on a topic area (like data center infrastructure) and hold an open Q&A with the bloggers. Though we have this dedicated program, our guest bloggers are free to attend what ever they want - whether that's the keynotes and sessions that are available to all Discover attendees or our program in the Bloggers' Lounge. 

In this post, I want to point you to the independent bloggers who are coming, their Twitter handle and their blog.  

I created a Twitter list that includes everyone - following this will make it easy to hear what they think. 

About the Author

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito, a 33 year veteran in the IT industry and have worked in storage for 25 years. I am a six-time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 8 years. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, do it now! You can also contact me via email

0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE for 32 years, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Labels
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Apr 18, 2017
Houston, TX
HPE Tech Days - 2017
Follow a group of tech bloggers for a new HPE Tech Day, a full day of sessions about how to create a hybrid IT, from hyperconverged to Composable Infr...
Read more
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event