Around the Storage Block
1748257 Members
4032 Online
108760 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
CalvinZito

Getting HPE MSA Storage firmware just got easier

HPE MSA Storage Firmware website.jpgMaking things easier for customers is always a good idea. Kipp Glover from our HPE Storage Total Customer Experience & Quality team has been working to do that. Kipp wanted to make the process easy for HPE MSA Storage customers to get the latest firmware and related information like release notes and the firmware history for each of the last three generations of MSA models. 

Kipp and his team worked with our hpe.com people to create the website to make getting the latest MSA firmware easy.  The website is hpe.com/storage/MSAFirmware. Kipp also created a short video that shows how to navigate the site so I wanted to share that with you.

Note that customers have to validate their entitlement before downloading firmware from the website.  

About the Author

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito, a 34 year veteran in the IT industry and have worked in storage for over 25 years. I am a seven-time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 9 years. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, do it now! You can also contact me via email

About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB