Around the Storage Block
1752631 Members
5808 Online
108788 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
CalvinZito

Getting smarter with HPE Education Services

HPE Education Services is focused on helping customers understand how to "live" with an HPE product. I have a podcast with Ed Burke who is focused on digital HPE Education Services. It is a subject important for customers that really want HPE Education Services.jpgto know the details on how to better manage their HPE products. As Ed says, they are focused on how customers hang on and use our products and how they "live" with HPE products. 

Here's the podcast looking at HPE Education Services,

To subscribe to the podcast, open this link and click on the "View in iTunes" button under my picture. If you don't use iTunes, you can find my podcast on TalkShoe.com, Google Play Music. and just added to Spotify Podcast, and Stitcher On Google, you'll get "invited" to try Google Play Music for 30 days - just click "no thanks" to get past this and get to the podcast.

Here's an overview of what Ed and I discussed:

• 0:00 - 2:45 Introduction to HPE Education Services including "Instructor Led Training" and "Virtual Instructor Led Training"
  • 2:45 - 4:00 Certified digital credentials - what are they and how do they help customers?
  • 4:00 - 6:20  How can customers get the digital classes and what are some of the offerings?
  • 6:20 - 7:20 Wrap-up

About HPE Storage Guy (aka The Storage Godfather)

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and November 16, 2018 marked 35 years with HP/HPE. I've worked in HPE Storage since 1990. I was just recognized as a 9 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 10 years. I'm also an avid Boise State fan. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, please do it now! You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

0 Kudos
About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB

Comments